[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hall of Fame Game Sunday

Sturphy

I'd like to thank all that is good in the world for the first (albeit sloppy) NFL game of the season.

I shall have:

(1) 6 pack of beer. Brand and style undecided at this time.

(1) Wife, to watch the kid.

(1) Ottoman, to support my feet.

(2) Double Double's, animal style, no lettuce. (California crowd...you know what I'm talkin about!)

(1) Worn out set of vocal chords from laughing and yelling at rookie free agents that can't catch or tackle.

Ahhhhh....

I'd like to thank all that is good in the world for the first (albeit sloppy) NFL game of the season.

I shall have:

(1) 6 pack of beer. Brand and style undecided at this time.

(1) Wife, to watch the kid.

(1) Ottoman, to support my feet.

(2) Double Double's, animal style, no lettuce. (California crowd...you know what I'm talkin about!)

(1) Worn out set of vocal chords from laughing and yelling at rookie free agents that can't catch or tackle.

Ahhhhh....

As you said in my thread....couldn't agree more outside the 6-pack of beer thing. :wacko:

Bring on the season!! Even if it is the first cheesy preseason game. :D:D

Don't start and don't reply Irish.....Irish does not drink, and let's leave it at that-please.

k, np, it's fine. Just surprising. I'm Irish. It's ok.

Edit: And I'm new. Clearly.

Edited by Sturphy

I shall have:

(1) 6 pack of beer. Brand and style undecided at this time. Same for me...

(1) Wife, to watch the kid. Same for me...

(1) Ottoman, to support my feet. Ottoman, ottoman, we don't need no stinkin ottoman...

(2) Double Double's, animal style, no lettuce. (California crowd...you know what I'm talkin about!) Chicken Wings in the crock pot...since we don't have the wonderful In and Out Burger here...:D

(1) Worn out set of vocal chords from laughing and yelling at rookie free agents that can't catch or tackle. meh

Ahhhhh....

Ahhhhh....

Damn, now I need to plan a trip back out west to get one!!! :D You had to go and get me thinking about In&Out!!!! :wacko::D

Why doesn't that family just let me open up a franchise in the midwest!!!! Aaaggghhhh! :needainandoutburger:

Edited by Big Dogs

Don't start and don't reply Irish.....Irish does not drink, and let's leave it at that-please.

:D:D