[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleeper WR

armchairwarrior

the thing is....Jackson is 6'5" as well ...(I believe Floyd is 6'5")...but Davis offers something a little different..

I think Floyd would be ideal in the slot while Davis is the #2...

then when Parker comes back...he'll likely fit somewhere in between...

at least my opinion anyways..

I can agree with that...I guess the only difference will be who can get open more...Vincent or Malcolm. When Parker is out is when Malcolm will have to prove his worth. other than that....I think you are right with Malcolm being a good slot guy.

Well, I WAS talking receivers, and he APPEARED to me to be the deep threat complement to Glenn last year, but I find it hard to believe TO is faster than him. He's never been known for his speed, but rather his strength and size. Addtiionally, Glenn has very certainly lost a step....

Still, I think he's the WR sleeper on the Cowboys, which is what the trhread was about.

Honestly - I'd like some Dallas homers chiming in on this guy.

Me, too. DMD? Sarge? Somebody please verify that both Glenn and T.O. are faster than Crayton. :D

Me, too. DMD? Sarge? Somebody please verify that both Glenn and T.O. are faster than Crayton. :D

A little internet research shows that Crayton ran a 4.58 at the combine 4 yearrs ago, and TO ran a 4.6 11 years ago.

And I'll say that Terry Glenn has lost a step since his 4.3 in 1996.

So...unless one of Dallas' TEs runs better than 4.58 it seems I'm more accurate than you are.

A little internet research shows that Crayton ran a 4.58 at the combine 4 yearrs ago, and TO ran a 4.6 11 years ago.

And I'll say that Terry Glenn has lost a step since his 4.3 in 1996.

So...unless one of Dallas' TEs runs better than 4.58 it seems I'm more accurate than you are.

I'm a Dallas homer. Went to the preseason game against Indianapolis last week. Crayton looked good, and made a couple of real nice catches in traffic against that first team defense of the Colts. We have a sports radio station that's been strenuously covering the team's training camp (as I'm sure all teams do), and in listening to it religiously I've gathered that Crayton will indeed impress this year if anyone failed to notice him last year. That being said, I would like to alert you to the Arizona game last year, when Terry Glenn was held out due to injury. The gametime starters were Owens and Sam Hurd. They chose to play Crayton in the slot instead at split end. Results? 5 catches for 101 yards and 1 TD. He's definitely a good sleeper for when T.O. pulls a T.O. later this season.

My only fear is that Mike Williams might get a number of corner of the endzone TD's ala USC days, especially with his Kiffin connection.

I know Williams was outstanding at USC but I somehow doubt he'll be stealing TDs from Porter or anyone else this year. Williams seems like one of those college stars who's game just doesn't translate to the NFL. I'm not sure if it's his (lack of) speed, the year off or what.

Reaching to the second page of my cheat sheet:

Hank Baskett - PHI - Like his size and he is physical. McNabb spreads it around but will Reggie Brown ever step up?

Antonio Chatman - CIN - Perhaps #3 for Bengals with Henry out.

Laurent Robinson - ATL - Rookie that has impressed the Falcons in camp. OC - Petrino went out of his way to pick him and loves the guy. I live in ATL and they are excited about his upside.