[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In regards to where they will be drafted

whomper

These are all guys who people are reaching for earlier than I think their true value will be. Many will have decent years, just not as good as the hype or expectations.

Romo

Jay Cutler

Brown

Alexander

Portis

Owens

Harrison

Colston

Burress

Reggie Brown

Edited by TDFFFreak

Guys, DO NOT take Shaun Alexander in the top 10. He got paid. Anybody who has been exposed to Shaun for a number of years will tell you that this is a VERY, very bad thing. Unless he gets cut soon and is playing for money again, he is for intensive purpose absolutely done being a fantasy stud. There is no way he plays in more than 12 games again and no way he runs hard in more than 5 games per year. Good luck.

Edited by Seahawks21

Guys, DO NOT take Shaun Alexander in the top 10. He got paid. Anybody who has been exposed to Shaun for a number of years will tell you that this is a VERY, very bad thing. Unless he gets cut soon and is playing for money again, he is for intensive purpose absolutely done being a fantasy stud. There is no way he plays in more than 12 games again and no way he runs hard in more than 5 games per year. Good luck.

yer outta yer mind, again. You want to make a little wager on SA NOT finishing in the top 10? let's roll

yer outta yer mind, again. You want to make a little wager on SA NOT finishing in the top 10? let's roll

Just made a similar wage yesterday and yes of course I do. What you got in mind? Might I add that it is incredibly nice to come across someone who will put money or something tangible on the line, rather than simply namecalling time and time again in disagreement. Commendable.

Just made a similar wage yesterday and yes of course I do. What you got in mind? Might I add that it is incredibly nice to come across someone who will put money or something tangible on the line, rather than simply namecalling time and time again in disagreement. Commendable.

perfek- let the NFL wagering begin- I will PM ya