[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 5 Teams Remaining Schedules

Rockerbraves

Ohio State

Michigan State ?

@ Penn State ?

Wisconsin ?

Illinois ?

@ Michigan 25th

South Florida

@ Rutgers ?

@ UCONN ?

Cincinnati 23rd

Syracuse ?

@ Louisville ?

Pitt ?

Boston College

@ Virginia Tech 11th

Florida State ?

@ Maryland ?

@ Clemson ?

Miami ?

LSU

Auburn 17th

@ Alabama ?

La Tech ?

@ Mississippi ?

Arkansas ?

Oklahoma

@ Iowa State ?

Texas A&M ?

Baylor ?

@ Texas Tech 24th

Oklahoma State ?

Now if all 5 of the above teams win out & you count Conference Championship Games chances are LSU (S Carolina 6th, Kentucky 7th, Florida 15th) & possible OK (Missouri 16th) will likely be the only teams out of the five teams that have a chance to play a top 10 BCS team in a conference championship. Believe me I'm still not discounting the PAC 10 just yet, but it will take some things happening before they climb back into the picture. As crazy as it sounds Arizona State winning out would seem the Pac 10's best opportunity to leapfrog some of the 1 defeated teams ahead of them.

If Az State wins out, I don't see how you leave them out. The rough part of there schedule starts now though.

highly unlikely- they are @OU, and have USC/CAL at home- I bet they lose 2 of those 3- ASU is the 4th best team in The Pac 10.

Best shot is Oregon - they have ASU and USC in Eugene. If they run the table- how could they not be in the NC game?

highly unlikely- they are @OU, and have USC/CAL at home- I bet they lose 2 of those 3- ASU is the 4th best team in The Pac 10.

Best shot is Oregon - they have ASU and USC in Eugene. If they run the table- how could they not be in the NC game?

Because they have 1 loss to Cal, who as usual, was proven to be a fraud at home by average Oregon State.

The problem with Arizona State's schedule is Cal losing to Oregon State and dropping in the polls. The other problem I see is that the Oregon/USC game will be played prior to the Sun Devils playing either of those two teams which obviously means either the Ducks or the Trojans won't be that highly ranked by the time Arizona State plays them.

Cal

@Oregon

@ UCLA

USC

Arizona

Damn Rocker, I believe you either have no job or one that requires very little effort on your part....

Not sure if you listen to country music, or watch CMT. But this dude reminds me of Jason Alexander from the Brad Paisley video "online". Ill see if I can get a link.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/top_twenty_co...event_id=883584

Go halfway down. Hit the link "online", have to watch a 10 second commercial first. but this video is hilarious and reminds me of this tool.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I know you can't be serious with this- Cal was minus their QB- and they are a top 5 team in the country. I personally, think only Oklahoma and LSU are better.

California Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int

K. Riley 20 34 294 58.8 8.6 3 9 2 1

That is a great game. And if you're the #2 team in the country, playing at home, THOSE stats, should beat Oregon State. What would Longshore have done? Longshore woulda got them to OT, IF the kicker made the game tying fg. Those excuses just don't fly when you're playing at home and you're supposedly the #2 team in the country, vs as I said, a pretty average team. I mean OSU lost to UCLA 40-14 at home, and we all saw how pathetic UCLA was.

California Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int

K. Riley 20 34 294 58.8 8.6 3 9 2 1

That is a great game. And if you're the #2 team in the country, playing at home, THOSE stats, should beat Oregon State. What would Longshore have done? Longshore woulda got them to OT, IF the kicker made the game tying fg. Those excuses just don't fly when you're playing at home and you're supposedly the #2 team in the country, vs as I said, a pretty average team. I mean OSU lost to UCLA 40-14 at home, and we all saw how pathetic UCLA was.

yer a broken record-

what is yer hard on with the Pac 10?

so UCLA, the 5th best team in the conference with the 3rd string QB lost to ND- get over it. Riley was ok- and he doesn't play on the Defensive side of the ball- it was a bad loss, no question.

Edited by wildcat2334

yer a broken record-

what is yer hard on with the Pac 10?

so UCLA, the 5th best team in the conference with the 3rd string QB lost to ND- get over it. Riley was ok- and he doesn't play on the Defensive side of the ball- it was a bad loss, no question.

My hard on, is your endless drivel about the Big Ten. Bottom line, Ohio State is ranked #1, by default yes, but while they really haven't proven that they are a true #1, they haven't done anything wrong to prove they aren't. They can't help that Washington isn't what they were when they signed the contract to play a home and home with them way back when. Ohio State has a tough road ahead, road game in happy valley, whose offense is finally starting to click, Illinois isn't a gimme, and Michigan is starting to play like EVERYONE thought they would before the App State debacle.

Damn Rocker, I believe you either have no job or one that requires very little effort on your part....

I'll be honest, I'm very blessed to be involved in the sports business at all levels HS, College and Professional that's why you might notice I don't post as often during the weekend.

Edited by Rockerbraves

I'll be honest, I'm very blessed to be involved in the sports business at all levels HS, College and Professional that's why you might notice I don't post as often during the weekend.

I don't post on weekends much either, as I'm involved with family stuff, including my kid's sports. Like many here, I'm stealing from my company to be posting during work hours. The only way to justify it is to come in early and/or do some work at night at home, which I do. You must have an even more flexible work schedule than me, and put in more time at night and on weekends.

No judgement, I was just noticing - a little enviously, too.....

Not sure if you listen to country music, or watch CMT. But this dude reminds me of Jason Alexander from the Brad Paisley video "online". Ill see if I can get a link.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/top_twenty_co...event_id=883584

Go halfway down. Hit the link "online", have to watch a 10 second commercial first. but this video is hilarious and reminds me of this tool.

I'm referred to as Uncle Nick at family gatherings. :D

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2345805630028581799knFRGf