[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Henry and T. Scheffler injuries?

Wolverines Fan

I heard Henry left the Steelers game with bruised ribs. Scheffler caught a pass and limped off the field in the fourth quarter, but I don't know what was wrong. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

Per Fanball:

Broncos: Henry leaves with badly bruised ribs

10/22/07 07:37 AM

THE NEWS

Travis Henry was unable to complete Sunday night's game against the Steelers. Badly bruised ribs forced him out of the contest late in the third quarter, according to the Denver Post. "I fell on it wrong," Henry said. "I think I'll be all right."

Our View

He'll have a little extra time to recover, since the Broncos don't play until Monday night against the Packers. If Henry can't go, rookie Selvin Young should get most of the carries for the Broncos.

Broncos: Scheffler makes noise, gets hurt

10/22/07 07:43 AM

THE NEWS

Tony Scheffler had five catches for 50 yards and a touchdown on Sunday. However, he sustained an injury to his left leg during the final drive, according to the Denver Post.

Our View

We'll have to wait to see how serious the leg injury is, but since the team lost tight ends Nate Jackson and Stephen Alexander for the season and WR Javon Walker is out for at least six weeks, a healthy Scheffler should see plenty more passes coming his way.

Edited by timnmakayla

Man, I'm sick and tired of Travis Henry and this is coming from someone that doesn't even have to worry about starting him at this point thanks to draft day flyers on Adrian Peterson and Kevin Jones. I can't imagine how I would feel if I was counting on him week in and week out.

Yup, Henry is making my life miserable too.

I'm bummed about Scheffler. I took a flier on him in one league because I was desperate and just needed a tight end to start. He had a great game, but now he may miss time again. :D:D

Man, I'm sick and tired of Travis Henry and this is coming from someone that doesn't even have to worry about starting him at this point thanks to draft day flyers on Adrian Peterson and Kevin Jones. I can't imagine how I would feel if I was counting on him week in and week out.

It sucks! :D

Fortunately for me, I have 2 solid, dependable, and asolutley reliably healthy RBs behind Henry in the likes of Brandon Jacobs and Lamont Jordan. :D:D

Same boat here except the solid RB's I have are named Henry and Laurence (my team scores 49 points and I get 6 touches) Maroney.