[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady and Moss a Patriot combination to fear

WaterMan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 catch 14 yards against Jax.

1 catch 18 yards against SD.

:wacko:

interesting fact...by the age of 30 Jerry Rice had NEVER had a game with 1 or fewer catches and had made the playoffs 7 out of 8 years...

...in 20 years Jerry Rice played in 29 playoff games(at least thats what NFL.com has) in those 29 games ONLY TWICE did Rice have a game with 1 or fewer receptions:

in 1998 at the age of 36 vs GB he had 1 catch for 6 yards

in 2004 at the age of 42 vs STL while playing for SEA he had no catches(this was the last game of his career)

Moss at the age of 30 has only played in 10 playoff games and already he has TWO 1 catch games(and 2 other games with 2 catches each(albeit one was a 2-121 2td day) )

oh and Rice's teams made the playoffs in 15 of 20 seasons

while Moss' teams have made the playoffs 5 of 10 seasons

oh and another tidbit: by the age of 30: Rice had 17 playoff TDs, Moss has 6(plus this SB to go).

just sayin'

Edited by keggerz

I love how this thread started as a long-time troll (and newly-minted bandwagon Patriots fan) acting like his usual attention whore self and a Colts fan made an intentionally-simplistic comment specifically designed to bait said troll. But then another moran bandwagon Pats fan fails to get the joke and rushes to explain Moss' paltry stats by acting like he's one of the few elites who understands basic concepts of modern NFL offenses. When said Colts fan explains that said moran doesn't know what he's talking about, the moran morphs into an asstard and is joined in the piling-on by a fellow bandwagon Pats fan (and fellow asstard) who will undoubtedly win the Newbie Tool of the Year Award. And then the original troll chimes back in to spread even more douchebaggery.

I feel sorry for the actual Patriots fans on this board who devoted their hearts and hard-earned cash to their team prior to 2001. Because now it seems like every person with an IQ under 80 and an Internet connection wants to be a Patriots fan too.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I love how this thread started as a long-time troll (and newly-minted bandwagon Patriots fan) acting like his usual attention whore self and a Colts fan made an intentionally-simplistic comment specifically designed to bait said troll. But then another moran bandwagon Pats fan fails to get the joke and rushes to explain Moss' paltry stats by acting like he's one of the few elites who understands basic concepts of modern NFL offenses. When said Colts fan explains that said moran doesn't know what he's talking about, the moran morphs into an asstard and is joined in the piling-on by a fellow bandwagon Pats fan (and fellow asstard) who will undoubtedly win the Newbie Tool of the Year Award. And then the original troll chimes back in to spread even more douchebaggery.

I feel sorry for the actual Patriots fans on this board who devoted their hearts and hard-earned cash to their team prior to 2001. Because now it seems like every person with an IQ under 80 and an Internet connection wants to be a Patriots fan too.

Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me (an entire 6 weeks) doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that?

and FTR i've been a Patriots fan ever since I got Jim Plunkets autograph in 72.

Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me (an entire 6 weeks) doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that?

cmon guys ..Give Peace a chance ....Thats all i am saying try me

Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me (an entire 6 weeks) doesn't mean people care about you.

If you don't care about me, why do you keep responding to my comments? :moon:

I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that?

Uh, yeah, I got it. :D:wacko:

Speaking of immature, you have the grammatical skills and IQ of a 5th grader. That's pretty sad for somebody who has to be at least 40.

But, hey, at least you understand the concept of a WR playing the role of decoy to open up the rest of his offense. Thanks again for sharing that novel strategy from Josh McDaniels' playbook with us. :D

If you don't care about me, why do you keep responding to my comments? :guns:

Uh, yeah, I got it. :D:wacko:

Speaking of immature, you have the grammatical skills and IQ of a 5th grader. That's pretty sad for somebody who has to be at least 40.

But, hey, at least you understand the concept of a WR playing the role of decoy to open up the rest of his offense. Thanks again for sharing that novel strategy from Josh McDaniels' playbook with us. :D

:moon:

+1....could not have said it better. and fyi billy boy, when i played ball and then coached,

you were still looking for a Dairy Queen in your mommy's shirt.

....and, i've been a Patriots fan since the 70's, so your wrong again, as usual.

keep your boring crap to yourself or expect to get it thrown back in your face...

i've stuffed plenty of punks like you into all kinds of lockers...

and btw, you started the chit with me in this thread you arrogant prick.

maybe you should search out whompers thread about postings leading up to the superbowl...

~see fballfreak, told ya you could say it better than me...hehe

+1....could not have said it better. and fyi billy boy, when i played ball and then coached,

you were still looking for a Dairy Queen in your mommy's shirt.

....and, i've been a Patriots fan since the 70's, so your wrong again, as usual.

Why do so many middle-aged Pats fans come off as 15-year-old borderline-illiterates?

Why do so many middle-aged Pats fans come off as 15-year-old borderline-illiterates?

:wacko:

What's with all this grammatical clarification crap? It must stem from your insecurity, which leads you to learn the simplest thing in the whole f'ing world to learn and impose it on others, earning self-gratification in the process. Realizing how easy but effective it is, you continue this ego- masturbation until you can no longer separate the truth from the lie: grammar's not that important on a forum, no one gives a sh*t, and no one likes you.

Realizing how easy but effective it is, you continue this ego- masturbation until you can no longer separate the truth from the lie: grammar's not that important on a forum, no one gives a sh*t, and no one likes you.

He expects football fans to be scholars of nuclear engineering because that's the only defense he ever has. :wacko:

The only perception we have of one another is the impression we leave on these boards, so not using proper grammar, punctuation, etc. might lead certain people to believe that, if you can't compose a message correctly, you must not be that intelligent. I taught composition classes in college and, for the most part, there was a correlation between the two. However, it's wrong for anyone to make assumptions about another person's beliefs, education level, opinions, etc. based on what they write on these boards. However, people make assumptions all day on these boards, and most of the bickering stems from that. It's actually pretty entertaining... :wacko:

The only perception we have of one another is the impression we leave on these boards, so not using proper grammar, punctuation, etc. might lead certain people to believe that, if you can't compose a message correctly, you must not be that intelligent. I taught composition classes in college and, for the most part, there was a correlation between the two. However, it's wrong for anyone to make assumptions about another person's beliefs, education level, opinions, etc. based on what they write on these boards. However, people make assumptions all day on these boards, and most of the bickering stems from that. It's actually pretty entertaining... :wacko:

Everyone is anonymous on these boards. Therefore, communicating intelligently is the only means anyone has to evaluate intellect.

So all ya hugh morans be forewarned. Perception is reality.

Everyone is anonymous on these boards. Therefore, communicating intelligently is the only means anyone has to evaluate intellect.

So all ya hugh morans be forewarned. Perception is reality.

Who are you? 2007 but hardly remember the name.