[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today's Big Game predictions

theeohiostate

Let it Go, damn. Again, please bring this up with an ACC/Big East fan- because you have ZERO arrument vs the Pac 10 and SEC-

Yer little 10 has 2, count em 2 wins vs top 30 teams as a conference- horrible. Wisky? yer nice little team that hung in as a top 5 team early on- an absolute joke, and they would be .500 in the Pac 10.

crazy talk. Yer better than that Brian come on- CAL is a fraud? please the QB goes out with an inury and the dropped a couple games- They are BETTER than any team in the Big 10 except possibly OSU- and I think CAL would give them a dogfight. let's take a look at the bottom halfs, shall we. (With Sagarin Rating)

MSU....................UCLA -

IND ......................UW

NW.......................STAN

IOWA....................UA

MINN.....................WSU - Minny is rated 115 in Sagarin - stay hot

:D

Pac 10 is stonger this year than the Big 10 1-10. period

Solid analysis here. I mean, the argument is over. As that 'listing' 'clearly' 'proves', the Pac-10 is head and shoulders above the Big-10. :D

Edited by Glabra

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

spin it however you want, I don't care- it still counts as a good NC win- how you gonna feel if Mich upsets yer Buckeyes? wow would that be great.

Your Big 10 has 2 Wins vs top 30 teams. The reason why the Pac 10 doesn't need the Mich W that badly is bc they have to prove on the field in conference play, which is not the case in yer league.

You are honestly going to say that OSU's win @ UW is more impressive than OU beating Mich?

you have zero credibility with that statement

OSU beat 2 top 25 in the last 2 weeks. so i guess your giving OSU some credit finally. :D

I'm just curious and would love a link.

I'm not saying your right or wrong, but damm you backing the Bucks is something I did not expect. :D

OSU vs Wisconsin.............I have the Bucks in a decent margin of 28-17

Cincinnati vs S.Florida..............I like the Bearcats in a defensive struggle 20-14

LSU vs Alabama..........I like LSU to win on another controversial decision made by the "Idiot"

ASU vs Oregon............I'll take Oregon in this game HUGE 45-20

FSU vs BC...............BC ends it National Championship hopes with a stunning loss in the last minutes of the game 24-23

5 for 5

Guess i should have made a few wagers today.

Bucks are going down today, no doubt.

They are playing with no motivation it appears and Wisconsin in capitalizition on it. I figured it would come against Wisc or Illinois , sandwiched in between the big games of Penn St and Michigan.

Even a loss, it won't be too disappointing for this Buckeye fan. This was a rebuilding year for Tressell and we have been in the NC hunt in a year, i figured we would only be a top 20 team.

This reminds me so much of last year's BCS NC. :D

wildcat, I'd take my Hawks and their pathetic offense vs UCLA on down and be confident they would win. And Cal is every bit a fraud that you say Wisconsin is. And my god, please stop with UCLA. They lost to Notre Dame at home. Make all the excuses you want, but the Irish shouldn't have been able to beat UCLA's jayvee squad with the way you hyped them up.

I give credit were credit is due that kid Donovan played like a champion for Wisconsin. Donovan got just drilled over and over and stood in the pocket and took a beating, but connected for Wisconsin underneath on 3rd downs over and over.

Travis Beckum also showed that any other TE getting first-team All-America would be a travesty.

wildcat, I'd take my Hawks and their pathetic offense vs UCLA on down and be confident they would win. And Cal is every bit a fraud that you say Wisconsin is. And my god, please stop with UCLA. They lost to Notre Dame at home. Make all the excuses you want, but the Irish shouldn't have been able to beat UCLA's jayvee squad with the way you hyped them up.

UCLA actually has a talented team. Wouldn't totally surprise me if the Bruins give the Ducks all they can handle.

OSU - 35 Wsc 17 OSU dominates this game. Won't be close.

S. Fla - 24 Cin 21

ALABAMA - 38 LSU - 31 OT Thriller...

ASU - 31 ORE - 30. ASU does not come out flat this week...

My other upset special is Okie State - 35 Texas - 31

Lets see, I sucked badly with my picks. This is why I don't gamble much...

Thought ASU played a decent game, but made too many mistakes to make it closer. UO is the real deal and would be a good fit for the eHarmony.com NC if their profile is picked opposite Ohio State. The Rose Bowl in the Super dome.

If the Buckeyes win their remaining games you have to consider Coach Tressel a genius! nuf said. :D Three National Championship trips since becoming head coach. :wacko: All you whiny butt morons do not like the fact that a once micro-college coach is winning at Division I.

"Genius" is the most overused word to describe coaches that have success. He is definitely a great leader of players, but I don't think he has invented something useful for the planet. Like the dude that invented the remote control. Now he is a friggen genius.

I don't think anyone on the board cares that he was a winning "micro college" coach having success in Div 1. They just don't like people from Ohio. :D