[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Kenny Watson doesn"t remain the starter for the remainder of the season.....

JaysGoingDown

From a FF perspective, I've never been a big Rudi fan... just not someone that I've targeted in my drafts (that is, someone else would always draft him ahead of where I would). But he kind of reminds me of Tiki Barber. Tiki never really got a lot of FF respect until his last 2 seasons when people recognized the consistent production that he was capable of. I think Rudi is the same kind of player... he isn't the sexy pick, but "when he's healthy" he can usually be counted on to get you your 10 to 15 points a week.

From a FF perspective, I've never been a big Rudi fan... just not someone that I've targeted in my drafts (that is, someone else would always draft him ahead of where I would). But he kind of reminds me of Tiki Barber. Tiki never really got a lot of FF respect until his last 2 seasons when people recognized the consistent production that he was capable of. I think Rudi is the same kind of player... he isn't the sexy pick, but "when he's healthy" he can usually be counted on to get you your 10 to 15 points a week.

The main difference there, and the main reason why Tiki was so consistent for all those years, is that Tiki was a fantastic receiver and would usually add at least 30-40 yards a game through the air. Johnson isn't much of a receiver - he's averaged under 10 yards receiving a game throughout his career - so if he gets shut down on the ground, and/or if the Bengals get behind and are forced to abandon the run, he gets you virtually nothing. I try to stay away from RBs like that if I can.

some discussion from last week

Yeah, Rudi is done. Trade him and his 2.6 ypc for anything you can get. Seriously.

Unfortunately, I can hardly give him away in my dynasty league.

And, hey, Watson had 95 yards and 8 receptions. That ain't bad in ppr...