[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate losing

capostatus

I just got stomped in both games of my leagues only double-header of the season. Worst time to have a bad week!

This is our only doubleheader week too..Im up in one game going into tonight and facing the guy who so far has high for the day in the other..I am hoping for a split

further irritating is the fact that those points on the bench matter a lot.......win or loss

im in 2nd place and the team im playin this week is in 3rd.....basically because of pts being so close as we are all competitive i could drop down a lot, 4th or 5th depending on who wins

Nov 18 Johnson (back) is active for Sunday's game against the Giants.

Recommendation: He's a risky start because he admittedly is not 100 percent. Also, the Giants have the NFL's ninth-best pass defense.

thus i started james jones over calvin johnson......."freak" ends up scorin a TD

This is our only doubleheader week too..Im up in one game going into tonight and facing the guy who so far has high for the day in the other..I am hoping for a split

We ditched doubleheaders in our schedule a couple years ago... Not fair to get two losses when your team doesn't show up.