[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone going to a bowl game/

theeohiostate

Because LSU at least won their conference championship game. OSU sat on their fat asses and watched other teams drop like flies.

LSU was one on those teams that dropped like a fly, you know the loss they just had last week agaisn't an unranked Arkansas team that is so one deminsional Hawaii's defense could slow them down

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any New Orleans members wanting to meet up for a drink or lunch, pm me your number. We will be arriving in town on the 6th and staying till the 9th to watch the Bucks kick some ass.

We're staying on Carondelet Street , hope it's not to far to walk to get to some good food and fun

• 3 weeks later...

Welp,

I just sold my tickets and have my reservations for my hotel listed on Ebay, my plane tickets are non refundable and my trip to New Orleans in officially cancelled.

All i can say is it is a family matter that needs our attention and while i'm throughougly dissappointed that i won't be going...........actually sick to my stomach.............I can't leave the house at this time for any reason. All i can say is i have teenagers that are geting into trouble right now.

Sorry tbimm and slayers, i was really looking forward to meeting you guys and sharing a few drinks. I'll be on the forums during the game however and will tip you a cold one from there.

Welp,

I just sold my tickets and have my reservations for my hotel listed on Ebay, my plane tickets are non refundable and my trip to New Orleans in officially cancelled.

All i can say is it is a family matter that needs our attention and while i'm throughougly dissappointed that i won't be going...........actually sick to my stomach.............I can't leave the house at this time for any reason. All i can say is i have teenagers that are geting into trouble right now.

Sorry tbimm and slayers, i was really looking forward to meeting you guys and sharing a few drinks. I'll be on the forums during the game however and will tip you a cold one from there.

I am so sorry to hear this TOS. I was looking forward to meeting you and your wife. Man the damn kids will do it to you every time. I hope all works out on the home front. Family is the most important thing after all!

I am so sorry to hear this TOS. I was looking forward to meeting you and your wife. Man the damn kids will do it to you every time. I hope all works out on the home front. Family is the most important thing after all!

Thanks dude. Me and the wife just bought us some authentice Beanie Wells and Little Animal jersies along with all kinds of other crap to take down there with us too. Sucks bad, but as long as we win I'll be happy nonetheless, and if we lose, then I'll be happy we didn't make the trip.

Welp,

Also sorry to hear this. Hang in there and hope all gets better. Been through it on both ends, as a teenager and as a parent.

Yes after the regular season was over they were the conference champs ... passive champions. They did not have to play a conference championship like real teams do.

That's right.

3 national championship appearances.

I don't see any reason for the Big Ten to change tatics at all.

We care for the Big Ten teams not your school. I think the Big Ten seems to be doing exactly what it should.

BECAUSE IT WORKS!!!!!!! :D

That's right.

3 national championship appearances.

I don't see any reason for the Big Ten to change tatics at all.

We care for the Big Ten teams not your school. I think the Big Ten seems to be doing exactly what it should.

BECAUSE IT WORKS!!!!!!! :D

Not to mention, by rule, can't have a conference championship to begin with, but of course, that fact goes right over this guy's head.

Watching my neighbors leave in the limo caravan to the Hawaii team breakfast. They were at the team dinner last night too. Damn traitors..... They are LSU diehards. They should be at the Georgia functions rooting on the SEC speed! You know thats different than regular speed right? :D

I'll be getting into New Orleans at 10AM on Sunday and staying at the Hampton Inn on Carondelet Street.

Anyone in town and want to have some lunch and drinks, pm me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

I already have tbimm and slayers programmed in , so I'll be getting with you guys some time this week.