[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tom petty

tonorator

This is an outrage. Tom Petty is an admitted pot head. What am I supposed to tell my son when halftime rolls around? "Look son, the game we love to watch so much on Sundays (Gods day) endorses illegal drug use." "Whats that? You want a bong for your birthday?" Yet another Conservative Christian institution that has degraded to the point I can no longer allow my childern to be a part of. F.U. NFL!

:D I didn't know you had to tell your son Tom Petty is an admitted pot head. Is that a requirement for you to be able to watch the halftime show? :D Somehow I doubt your concern will be any sort of focal point at any time during the Super Bowl or thereafter.

If your son asks who Tom Petty is, just tell him about the positive qualities instead of focusing on the negative. Sheesh... nobody's perfect, and it is only Josh Gordon, so give it break... I'd be more worried if Tom Petty has been formerly arrested and given a DUI than what you are embellishing on.

:D I didn't know you had to tell your son Tom Petty is an admitted pot head. Is that a requirement for you to be able to watch the halftime show? :D Somehow I doubt your concern will be any sort of focal point at any time during the Super Bowl or thereafter.

If your son asks who Tom Petty is, just tell him about the positive qualities instead of focusing on the negative. Sheesh... nobody's perfect, and it is only Josh Gordon, so give it break... I'd be more worried if Tom Petty has been formerly arrested and given a DUI than what you are embellishing on.

Irony detector all f'ed up again?

This is an outrage. Tom Petty is an admitted pot head. What am I supposed to tell my son when halftime rolls around? "Look son, the game we love to watch so much on Sundays (Gods day) endorses illegal drug use." "Whats that? You want a bong for your birthday?" Yet another Conservative Christian institution that has degraded to the point I can no longer allow my childern to be a part of. F.U. NFL!

this post should somehow make its way into a Family Guy episode. BRILLIANT!

:D :D

No kidding. The Stones were terrible during the XL halftime show.

Petty still puts on a pretty good live show, from what I've heard. But nobody will ever top U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name" 9/11 tribute. :D

Ain't that the truth. Although Janet's Wardrobe Malfunction was a close second. :D what a disaster of a halftime show. :wacko:

What did you tell your son last year when Prince (not an admitted pot smoker) turned his guitar into a boner behind the screen?

What did you have to tell your son when Janet had her boob out?

What did you tell your son when one of those pole smoking boy bands pranced around the stage?

Unless Petty pulls out a fattie and fires it up on stage I think your son will have a more positive experience in this years halftime than in years past.

:D

Edited by rattsass

What did you tell your son last year when Prince (not an admitted pot smoker) turned his guitar into a boner behind the screen?

What did you have to tell your son when Janet had her boob out?

What did you tell your son when one of those pole smoking boy bands pranced around the stage?

Unless Petty pulls out a fattie and fires it up on stage I think your son will have a more positive experience in this years halftime than in years past.

:D

Another irony detector broken. Must have been a bad batch. :D

Sorry, didnt mean to be a troll. :D I assumed you all visited the tailgate once and a while. I'm not a huge fan of Tom Petty but he is one cool dude. The Traveling Wilbury's was an all time great album.

ETA: Bill Hicks

"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a

favor, go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes all

your CDs and burn 'em, 'cause you know what? The musicians who made

all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years

were real fu*kin' high on drugs."

Edited by DemonKnight