[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh its pretty lame, locking the threads about the Patriots....

but if you notice, its because of the ladies bitchin again.....go figure

You tools are the only people who whine more when your team wins. It will only make it that much better to watch when you guys get embarrassed in the playoffs. :D

:D

Good point. I'm now convinced that they will go all the way.

I think the Patriots are going to have a hard time playing in Foxboro if they can't stop the run or run themselves. The "greatest offense ever" wasn't too amazing when they were playing in 30 mph wind. Colts will have an advantage, especially if they are healthy.

If you want to argue that, go right ahead. Just don't keep posting smilies and tell us to stop bitchin.

Edited by budlitebrad

can't say that i have any issue with the guy. didn't really care that he was talking trash to a guy after he torched him for a td, but so be it.

bottom line is he gets to go home after the game do lord knows what to giselle or whomever else is the other random hot chick that evening. i am somewhat envious.

I think the Patriots are going to have a hard time playing in Foxboro if they can't stop the run or run themselves. The "greatest offense ever" wasn't too amazing when they were playing in 30 mph wind.

If you want to argue that, go right ahead.

hey Brad, good morning. um, about your words....i suggest you watch this lil' vid clip.

count the PASSES by Brady (you may want to get someone to help you).

theres an easy and painless cure for 'foot in mouth' disease...just don't put it there.

have a great rest of the day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEbWb8bXyQ...feature=related

hey Brad, good morning. um, about your words....i suggest you watch this lil' vid clip.

theres an easy and painless cure for 'foot in mouth' disease...just don't put it there.

Is this the game where the REFS gave them the win? :D

is there going to be a thread every week where someone bashes Brady for being a pretty-boy and wishes that he would get the crap beat out of him? Then a Pats fan comes in to defend Brady, and everyone starts arguing about the Pats and Brady being classless, punk-azz biotches?

I mean, come on. These threads are getting more ridiculous than those "Kill Tony Kornheiser" threads :D

It's the only way some of these people get any thrills out of life.

:D Thanks Pigz perfect link

You have to go back 6 years to find an example and not even a good one at that. I can go and show you Packer highlights from SB 31, but it's not the same team.

Patriots defense was a lot younger and on their way up to being an elite unit and they were playing against a Raiders team on the wrong side of 30. I think Manning/Addai/Wayne would put up a much bigger challenge than Rich Gannon/Garner/Brown. Scoring one TD the entire game ain't gonna cut it.

Unless you can go and find something from the past month or two, you'll be hard pressed to convince anyone that the Patriots would win if forced to play smashmouth football.

You have to go back 6 years to find an example and not even a good one at that. I can go and show you Packer highlights from SB 31, but it's not the same team.

Patriots defense was a lot younger and on their way up to being an elite unit and they were playing against a Raiders team on the wrong side of 30. I think Manning/Addai/Wayne would put up a much bigger challenge than Rich Gannon/Garner/Brown. Scoring one TD the entire game ain't gonna cut it.

Unless you can go and find something from the past month or two, you'll be hard pressed to convince anyone that the Patriots would win if forced to play smashmouth football.

Brad,

We get it, you don't like the Pats.

Signed,

Everyone

I think the Patriots are going to have a hard time playing in Foxboro if they can't stop the run or run themselves. The "greatest offense ever" wasn't too amazing when they were playing in 30 mph wind.

If you want to argue that, go right ahead.

whoa whoa whoa there Bronco Bradley.....don't try and change the debate just because your losing.

we're not talkin about Defense...we're not talkin about the Raiders....we're not talkin about Indy

we're not talkin about the Packers or even smashmouth football!

we are talkin about WHAT YOU BROUGHT UP!.....that the Patriots can't win in Foxboro if they dont run the ball!!...that the Patriots can't win in bad weather!!...that the Patriots have to run to win!!

and the last time i checked Tom Brady was the QB 6 years ago and is still the QB today.

AND the receiving corp of this team is far and away better than the snowbowl team.....

go back and watch the vid one more time....then re-think your position

~hint~ thats snow, thats wind and thats passing

and if i recall, Manning/Wayne?Harrison did play in Foxboro in the 'bad weather'.

how'd that work out for them?

'foot (still) in mouth'

whoa whoa whoa there Bronco Bradley.....don't try and change the debate just because your losing.

we're not talkin about Defense...we're not talkin about the Raiders....we're not talkin about Indy

we are talkin about WHAT YOU BROUGHT UP!.....that the Patriots can't win in Foxboro if they dont run the ball!!...that the Patriots can't win in bad weather!!...that the Patriots have to run to win!!

and the last time i checked Tom Brady was the QB 6 years ago and is still the QB today.

AND the receiving corp of this team is far and away better than the snowbowl team.....

and if i recall, Manning/Wayne?Harrison did play in Foxboro in the 'bad weather'.

'foot (still) in mouth'

i kno the topic of thats pats have been discussed at nauseum....heres my last input on it...agreed that it is somewhat eyebrow raising to see them go full throttle when the game is in hand in the 4th qtr...but has anyone thought that this has kept them sharp thruout the entire season...so when they need to go on a game winning/surviving drives like they did in Indy, Philly, and Balt they actually succeeded. They may not need to do it to keep there actualy skills sharp...but what if this keeps them mentally strong and cool under pressure...if thats the case, its not really an issue right?

as someone said earlier in this thread, 'they'l run when they want to, and not before'

want proof of that?

try yesterday, against the Steelers....on their own one yrd line they go 5 WIDE WITH AN EMPTY BACKFIELD!

pass to Welker and get the first down....nuf said.

edit....that pass to Welker was on first down

Edited by pig devilz

we're not talkin about Defense...

Yes I was. It's in that whole sentence about not being able to stop the run.

we're not talkin about the Raiders.... we're not talkin about Indy

You were the one who brought the Raiders up and the Colts will probably going to play the Pats in the postseason, so it would seem relevant to include them in the discussion.

or even smashmouth football!

I've been talking about that the whole time.

I know what I've been talking about. No one has a clue what you're talking about, but lucky for you I'm probably the only one still reading this thread.

Which is why the Colts will need to pressure Brady and force him to throw bad passes. I just don't think the Pats can beat the Colts if forced to run the ball.

Not well, because the Pats RAN THE BALL. And I thought we weren't talking about Indy?

and this is your lame excuse....

I know what I've been talking about. No one has a clue what you're talking about, but lucky for you I'm probably the only one still reading this thread.

and...

Not well, because the Pats RAN THE BALL. And I thought we weren't talking about Indy?

are you snow blind?...Brady when 9 of 9 PASSES on that drive....

you're begining to be a waist of time, because you won't simpley see the facts.

here brad...read this. from cold hard football facts ....but i guess you're smarter than the dudes

over there... :D

2001 – In Brady’s first playoff game, and just his 15th NFL start, he crafted one of the great postseason performances by a quarterback in NFL history. Facing a 13-3 fourth-quarter deficit and a blizzard of legendary proportions, Brady was virtually flawless in the fourth quarter and overtime, ran for one touchdown, led a game-tying drive near the end of regulation and went 8 for 8 on New England’s game-winning overtime drive. In some of the most severe conditions in franchise history, Brady completed 32 of 52 passes for 312 yards (with one first-half interception). Did we mention the blizzard? Brady critics are quick to decry the controversial “tuck rule” that overturned a potential late-game fumble by Brady. The call certainly gave New England hope, but it was not a decisive one. The Patriots still needed two scores to win and Brady was virtually flawless when the game counted most. We submit this as the greatest postseason debut by a quarterback in NFL history. Result: Brady gets it done in crunch time. Patriots win, 16-13.

'foot (still) in mouth'

Weather forecast calls for 70% of snow on Sunday for the Jets game in fact models are starting to show the possibility of a major snow event that we'll be measuring in feet.