[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

some numbers

some of you people are amazing

i simply posted some patriot rushing facts....then someone says blah blah you were lucky to escape with wins against balitmore and the jets blah blah....

sh1t ill give ya that...we were lucky in baltimore....but to say we were lucky to survive the jets game? ridiculous

sorry for defending my team and dumb statements made about them

Never said the Jets game was lucky. I said the Pats survived a bad weather, bad team game which they were EXPECTED to do. They didn't accomplish much of anything in that game where they were favored by 24+ points. Anyways, luck isn't something to be ashamed of. Being good and lucky is the best situation.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

faulk and maroney combined for 4.5 a carry on 30 carries....and won the game...and continue their quest to go 19-0....

but im really concerned about how many style points we have...how many style points do we have keggerz?

:D you are hilarious :D

There is no reason to brag about the Jets game. The Patriots survived a bad weather game against a horrible team at home. Just be grateful for the win and quitely move along.

I am starting to warm up to this guy...you must have left your homer glasses in the Pro Bowl Snub thread :D

Somewhere, there's probably a Patriots message board where this type of stuff would go over much better. Everyone could agree and ramble on about the greatness that is the New England Patriots, and even sing Kumbaya together. Around here, you have a lot of fans of a lot of different teams, and the volume of Patriots threads is probably beginning to irk some people, which is why you're garnering the reaction that you're seeing.

JSMHO.

:D

some of you people are amazing

i simply posted some patriot rushing facts....then someone says blah blah you were lucky to escape with wins against balitmore and the jets blah blah....

sh1t ill give ya that...we were lucky in baltimore....but to say we were lucky to survive the jets game? ridiculous

sorry for defending my team and dumb statements made about them

Never said the Jets game was lucky. I said the Pats survived a bad weather, bad team game which they were EXPECTED to do. They didn't accomplish much of anything in that game where they were favored by 24+ points. Anyways, luck isn't something to be ashamed of. Being good and lucky is the best situation.

was i talking about you? no....

you must be from georgia...because apparently you dont read well and you seem a little slow

now go read the thread from top to bottom starting on page one

Somewhere, there's probably a Patriots message board where this type of stuff would go over much better. Everyone could agree and ramble on about the greatness that is the New England Patriots, and even sing Kumbaya together. Around here, you have a lot of fans of a lot of different teams, and the volume of Patriots threads is probably beginning to irk some people, which is why you're garnering the reaction that you're seeing.

JSMHO.

:D

valid point

but uhhh...im making a post about the patriots rushing game

and well many people have been pointing out that it is a weakness...and will be their downfall in the cold weather come playoff time...just thought id share some numbers with you good people...not bragging...yet some people cant stand it(i know keggerz is just a button pusher...so its water of his wifes back)....sorry fellas

i could take this to a patriots message board...but basically i will just get mostly homer responses like "i know we can run the ball when we want"...blah blah blah....this post was for the anti patriot fans who keep telling us theyll lose because all we do is throw the ball and once the winter weather sets in were "doomed"

was i talking about you? no....

you must be from georgia...because apparently you dont read well and you seem a little slow

now go read the thread from top to bottom starting on page one

You quoted me so I assumed you were talking to me. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what the quote feature is for.

Also, you don't know me so the personal attacks just make you look like an ass.

You quoted me so I assumed you were talking to me. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what the quote feature is for.

Also, you don't know me so the personal attacks just make you look like an ass.

i was quoting you...so u know that im talking to you

and i was explaining to you why i was defending the jets win....if you read the post youd see that someone said we were lucky to get away with wins against the ravens and jets...thats why i defended the jets win

faulk and maroney combined for 4.5 a carry on 30 carries....and won the game...and continue their quest to go 19-0....

but im really concerned about how many style points we have...how many style points do we have keggerz?

;) you are hilarious :headbang:

First off lets leave Faulk out of this since he only had 4 carries (6yards,8 & 3 on the 2nd possession and 3 yard carry on the 3rd possession)

You say that the Pats won the game because of 30 carries between the 2 with a 4.5 yard average but i think it would be ok to omit Faulk from the equation considering his last CARRY in the 2nd Possession(you know the one they got a FG on) took the Pats to their own 46 yard line....

In the 3rd Possession(you know the one where the Punt got blocked for a TD) he had one carry for 3 yards.

So that brings us to Maroney, because there is no way you can argue that FAULK was pivotal in deciding this game by carrying the ball

Maroney had 13 carries in each half:

1st Half 13 for 56 4.3ypc BUT WAIT....take away his 11 yard run(remember it was you that started taking plays away as you saw fit) and his average drops to 3.46 :D

2nd Half 13 for 48 3.69ypc :D BUT WAIT...take away his 9 yard run in the 3rd series of the 2nd half(they never crossed the 50 on that series) and his YPC would be.....READY?........ :wacko: 3.25 :D

Oh and one last thing...of his 26 carries 11(ELEVEN) were for 3 yards or less(thats 42% of his carries that were less then 3yrds) :D

Oh and one more tidbit: in the 2nd half NE went 3 and out twice and only crossed the 50 once...the series they crossed the 50...maroney had ONE CARRY and that was on 1st down from the NYJ 14 to the 10

Maroney carried NE to a win yawn:

:bio:

Edited by keggerz

valid point

but uhhh...im making a post about the patriots rushing game

and well many people have been pointing out that it is a weakness...and will be their downfall in the cold weather come playoff time...just thought id share some numbers with you good people...not bragging...yet some people cant stand it(i know keggerz is just a button pusher...so its water of his wifes back)....sorry fellas

i could take this to a patriots message board...but basically i will just get mostly homer responses like "i know we can run the ball when we want"...blah blah blah....this post was for the anti patriot fans who keep telling us theyll lose because all we do is throw the ball and once the winter weather sets in were "doomed"

1st, leave my wife out of this

2nd if you are going to spout off stats you really should look into them a bit deeper...not pushing buttons just showing the facts and nothing but the facts.

Then why not reply to those posts rather than starting another gay ass pats thread?

;) you are hilarious :headbang:

First off lets leave Faulk out of this since he only had 4 carries (6yards,8 & 3 on the 2nd possession and 3 yard carry on the 3rd possession)

You say that the Pats won the game because of 30 carries between the 2 with a 4.5 yard average but i think it would be ok to omit Faulk from the equation considering his last CARRY in the 2nd Possession(you know the one they got a FG on) took the Pats to their own 46 yard line....

In the 3rd Possession(you know the one where the Punt got blocked for a TD) he had one carry for 3 yards.

So that brings us to Maroney, because there is no way you can argue that FAULK was pivotal in deciding this game by carrying the ball

Maroney had 13 carries in each half:

1st Half 13 for 56 4.3ypc BUT WAIT....take away his 11 yard run(remember it was you that started taking plays away as you saw fit) and his average drops to 3.46 :D

2nd Half 13 for 48 3.69ypc :D BUT WAIT...take away his 9 yard run in the 3rd series of the 2nd half(they never crossed the 50 on that series) and his YPC would be.....READY?........ :wacko: 3.25 :D

Oh and one last thing...of his 26 carries 11(ELEVEN) were for 3 yards or less(thats 42% of his carries that were less then 3yrds) :D

Oh and one more tidbit: in the 2nd half NE went 3 and out twice and only crossed the 50 once...the series they crossed the 50...maroney had ONE CARRY and that was on 1st down from the NYJ 14 to the 10

Maroney carried NE to a win yawn:

:bio:

ill start omitting maroney yardage when troy brown lines up in the shotgun, fakes a handoff, and pitches the ball to maroney....

again keggerz....i didnt say the pats did anything great offensively...i said they ran the ball for 4.5 yards a carry between their two backs....

go eagles

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

lolol@u admitting i made a point earlier in this thread....then you went and checked the game log to try and get under my skin....thats cute

sorry bro...i asked to omit a 49 yard on a spread option pitch...gimmick play that most likely no other team we will face the rest of the way will try...get over...leon washington took an option pitch from a former qb turned wr in the shotgun....we got caught...get over it...

go eagles!

Now follow closely below, ok....

i dont see whats so funny...im just saying...take away a 49 yard run by washington on a spread option play(we see alot of that...and im sure even more come playoff time)...and the jets did squat running the ball....and the jets pushed us around last year on our field on a slop of a field

YOU said to take away one play that the jets made and they did squat running the ball....

NEXT.....come on, keep up, I know you can do it....

:wacko: but what did the pasterisks do? :D

I asked what the Pats did in the game...

NEXT....come on, dont doddle....

YOU point out the EFFECTIVE RUNNING GAME and how IT WON the game...

I pointed out that the RUN GAME was NOT as "DOMINANT" as you tried to make it sound....yes i use FACTS from game logs...you have a problem with FACTS?

Maybe you should go hang out at one of those pats boards so you can start to feel all warm and fuzzy again :D

ill start omitting maroney yardage when troy brown lines up in the shotgun, fakes a handoff, and pitches the ball to maroney....

again keggerz....i didnt say the pats did anything great offensively...i said they ran the ball for 4.5 yards a carry between their two backs....

go eagles

NICE EDIT! :D

and nice back pedal too......"I didnt say the pats did anything great offensively"

I asked SPECIFICALLY "What did the pasterisks do?" and that was in regard to you saying how poorly the Jets did...your response was:

"faulk and maroney combined for 4.5 a carry on 30 carries....and won the game..." that sure sounds like you are saying they did a great job running the ball(and as far as i know running the ball is something that the offense does).

:wacko: you really are hilarious :D

Edited by keggerz

Now follow closely below, ok....

YOU said to take away one play that the jets made and they did squat running the ball....

NEXT.....come on, keep up, I know you can do it....

I asked what the Pats did in the game...

NEXT....come on, dont doddle....

YOU point out the EFFECTIVE RUNNING GAME and how IT WON the game...

I pointed out that the RUN GAME was NOT as "DOMINANT" as you tried to make it sound....yes i use FACTS from game logs...you have a problem with FACTS?

Maybe you should go hang out at one of those pats boards so you can start to feel all warm and fuzzy again :wacko:

tell me where i said the pats running game was dominate....you tell me i pointed out how "effective" the running game...and then a sentence later you are telling me i said the pats running game was "dominate"....well there is a difference between effective and dominate....so which one did i say the patriots running game was last sunday? dominate or effective? lets make it clear....which one was it....cuz it cant be both

NICE EDIT! :D

and nice back pedal too......"I didnt say the pats did anything great offensively"

I asked SPECIFICALLY "What did the pasterisks do?" and that was in regard to you saying how poorly the Jets did...your response was:

"faulk and maroney combined for 4.5 a carry on 30 carries....and won the game..." that sure sounds like you are saying they did a great job running the ball(and as far as i know running the ball is something that the offense does).

:wacko: you really are hilarious :D

i didnt back pedal...

i see where we went awry here.....when you asked what the pasterisks did....you said "what did the pasterisks do"....and i said "ran the ball for 4.5 and won the game"....i meant...they won the game....i wasnt referring to the pats running game winning the game for them sunday....hence why i said we arent trying to gain style points....i never said the pats running game was dominate or the reason they won sunday

i didnt back pedal...

i see where we went awry here.....when you asked what the pasterisks did....you said "what did the pasterisks do"....and i said "ran the ball for 4.5 and won the game"....i meant...they won the game....i wasnt referring to the pats running game winning the game for them sunday....hence why i said we arent trying to gain style points....i never said the pats running game was dominate or the reason they won sunday

but you posted all those glorious stats about their running game...surely you wouldnt have referenced the 4.5 YPC if you didnt think it was significant....RIGHT? :wacko::D:D

tell me where i said the pats running game was dominate....you tell me i pointed out how "effective" the running game...and then a sentence later you are telling me i said the pats running game was "dominate"....well there is a difference between effective and dominate....so which one did i say the patriots running game was last sunday? dominate or effective? lets make it clear....which one was it....cuz it cant be both

I tell you what, you tell me just say it one word, EFFECTIVE or DOMINANT then i wont be able to mince your words

:D Mental note: triple check facts when sparring with keggerz. Scratch that... don't spar with keggerz.

lolol....wow what a geek...dont be fooled....watch the game....hell even go read the complete game log...maroney was effective and ran hard

what keggerz did is attempt to win the scorecards of the morons....and he succeeded with you

again..watch the game...or even check the complete game log

lets talk facts from the game log

3rd quarter

New England Patriots at 7:53 NYJ NWE

1st and 10 at NE 14 (7:53) L.Maroney right end to NE 18 for 4 yards (D.Harris, E.Smith).

2nd and 6 at NE 18 (7:19) L.Maroney right guard to NE 22 for 4 yards (D.Harris, D.Robertson).

3rd and 2 at NE 22 (6:37) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to K.Faulk to NE 28 for 6 yards (D.Barrett).

1st and 10 at NE 28 (5:56) NE 65-Britt eligible. L.Maroney right guard to NE 33 for 5 yards (S.Pouha).

2nd and 5 at NE 33 (5:22) L.Maroney up the middle to NE 37 for 4 yards (K.Coleman).

3rd and 1 at NE 37 (4:45) PENALTY on NE-W.Britt, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at NE 37 - No Play.

3rd and 6 at NE 32 (4:24) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to D.Stallworth.

4th and 6 at NE 32 (4:20) C.Hanson punts 46 yards to NYJ 22, Center-L.Paxton. L.Washington pushed ob at NYJ 36 for 14 yards (H.Evans).

hey laurence...push tom brady out of the way and steal the snap and complete that ball to stallworth if you wanna move the ball over midfield...gotta do it yourself kid! also laurence...make sure wesley britt doesnt move before the snap on 3rd and 1 when they were gonna probably call your number laurence!

start of the 4th quarter

1st and 10 at NE 39 (14:53) L.Maroney left tackle to NE 45 for 6 yards (D.Harris, D.Barrett).

2nd and 4 at NE 45 (14:13) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to J.Gaffney.

3rd and 4 at NE 45 (14:08) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to W.Welker (V.Hobson).

4th and 4 at NE 45 (14:02) C.Hanson punts 40 yards to NYJ 15, Center-L.Paxton. L.Washington MUFFS catch, recovered by NYJ-D.Revis at NYJ 15.

D.Revis to NYJ 15 for no gain (W.Andrews).

oh peaches by the bucket....well cmon laurence...you arent very effective today...we all know that if you wanna move the ball over midfield...u gotta call your own number...and if it isnt knock tom over and complete those balls to jabar and wes youself!

what a joke tryna use the game log to say maroney didnt help move the ball...

lolol....wow what a geek...dont be fooled....watch the game....hell even go read the complete game log...maroney was effective and ran hard

what keggerz did is attempt to win the scorecards of the morons....and he succeeded with you

again..watch the game...or even check the complete game log

Ok so EFFECTIVE is the word.

By possession

1st Half:

1: 2 carries for 13 yards, drive ended at NYJ 44

2: 4 carries for 15 yards, drive ended at the NYJ 8 and they kicked a FG

3: 2 carries for 7 yards, drive ended at the NE 40

4: 2 carries for 15 yards, drive ended at NE 49

5: 2 carries for 3 yards, TD(play where punt was recovered at the 3)

2nd Half:

1: 2 carries for 5 yards, drive ended at NE 14(3 and out)

2: 3 carries for 12 yards, drive ended at NE 32

3: 4 carries for 20 yards, drive ended at NE 45

4: 1 carry for 4 yards, drive results in a FG(maroney carried on 1st down from the 14 to the 10)

5: 2 carries for 2 yards, drive ended at NE 31(another 3 and out)

on top of all that 11 of his 26 carries went for 3 yards or less(thats 42% of his runs that went EFFECTIVELY for less then 3yards)...you still gonna say he ran the ball EFFECTIVELY?

my work here is done :wacko:

Edited by keggerz