[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Prediction's

Menudo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''I'll be everywhere - wherever you look, 'Wherever there's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there... an' whenever there is Cowboy Glee - why, I'll be there. See?'

What use is an unloaded gun?

Tony Soprano

i'll give you an out: how long have you been following football?

I've been following football since I was a kid, so probably long enough... But this weekend's predictions were sort of off the cuff. I'm not usually THAT crappy at predictions when I actually take the time to think about the matchups.

I've been following football since I was a kid, so probably long enough... But this weekend's predictions were sort of off the cuff. I'm not usually THAT crappy at predictions when I actually take the time to think about the matchups.

Being someone who follows football, I have found my gut first reaction instinct is usually the right call, I call the games with my first impression, of course with knowledge of both teams, and stick with it. If I try to overthink it, I usually mess it up and over analyze the data. Same with picking fantasy starters.

I think DMD makes his prognostications based off the NFL line, he rarely picks otherwise, and misses some key match ups I think his svelte gut would tell him otherwise if he was betting with real money and not popular opinion.

1) The Chargers will lose to Tennessee, and Rivers' poor play combined with crappy play calling from Norv are to blame. Whatever the over/under is for this game, I'm taking the under.
Chargers won 6 in a row, have LT, and you pick the team who squeaked in with injury's all over the place??? I am in a 15 person pick'm, NO ONE PICKED TENN....

2) Seattle's lack of a consistent running game will be their demise, and Washington will escape Qwest Field with a W. This game will have the most exciting finish this weekend.

I guess you haven't seen the Seattle Defense this year.... and Hasselbeck vs. Todd Collins? Hello? Anyone home??

3) Pittsburgh's playoff experience will prove key to a win over Jacksonville, and David Garrard will play his worst game of the season. This won't be as close as the score will indicate.

No comment, Big Ben lost this game, Pitt lost to a superior team.

4) The Giants vs. Bucs will be the ugliest of the four games this weekend, but Jeff Garcia will come through when the Bucs need him to win. Eli commits four turnovers.

Again, have you not seen the NYG defense? Have you head of Ahmad Bradshaw the past two weeks? Did you not see the NYG vs. NE? TB beat who? Easy call.