[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

we got the call

Down Goes Frazia

... been waiting all year for the call.... it came last night. You gotta love the call.

for 8 years now my best friend and I have tailgated regularly..... partied with DO jaded, bonehand & chavez @ the packer snow game.....and of course can't forget the beautiful Mrs. chavez. All along we've enjoyed these seats.

Once in a while we get the call when we're at the game to come on down. This week we got the call early. My buddies Bro-in-law owns the red zone suite right next to Bobby Engrams's suite and we're in for the skins game this weekend. :D

the call is very good juju.

Awesome...me, evil, and GodtomSatan are 26 rows up on the 20-30 yardline. Not as nice as a suite, but good seats nonetheless.

Awesome...me, evil, and GodtomSatan are 26 rows up on the 20-30 yardline. Not as nice as a suite, but good seats nonetheless.

I will be ensconced in my usual seats in 326 as well, in the exact same place I sat the LAST time the Hawks unceremoniously bounced the 'skins from the postseason.

Up for beer, gentlemen? :D

I will be ensconced in my usual seats in 326 as well, in the exact same place I sat the LAST time the Hawks unceremoniously bounced the 'skins from the postseason.

Up for beer, gentlemen? :D

Too bad it's not the Cowboys. :D

Next stop Texas Stadium? Lambeau?

That link says they aren't open until 11 AM, but I think that is wrong. I think we would plan on being down there around 9:00 AM.

if they don't open before 11 they'll lose alot of revenue tommorrow...... no way that can be right.

Our plan is to meet @ our usual parking spot about 10.... probably wll grill some brats & pound a few brews there & then head north. Will probably get to qwest about noon. then we usually have a beer @ touchdown city.... take a leak & head to our seats.

TC city might not be a bad place to meet prior to the game..... especially if it's raining hard.

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

if they don't open before 11 they'll lose alot of revenue tommorrow...... no way that can be right.

Our plan is to meet @ our usual parking spot about 10.... probably wll grill some brats & pound a few brews there & then head north. Will probably get to qwest about noon. then we usually have a beer @ touchdown city.... take a leak & head to our seats.

TC city might not be a bad place to meet prior to the game..... especially if it's raining hard.

Touchdown City at noon works for me. :D

What is TD City? :D

I'm guessing that is Frazia's seats?

TD City is what they call the Event Center next to the Stadium on game days. There are kids games, a stage, and a couple of beer gardens inside, and you can enter Qwest Field through there as well.

Edited by Bonehand