[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots vs it doesn't matter UNofficial Super Bowl Thread

keggerz

And the trying too hard to be fisherman of the year continues.

nope, i truly thought that the colts were the last team that had a better then 50-50 shot to beat the pats...would i love to see someone upset them?

HELL YEAH, but i can be honest enough to say that I dont think that will happen.

nope, i truly thought that the colts were the last team that had a better then 50-50 shot to beat the pats...would i love to see someone upset them?

HELL YEAH, but i can be honest enough to say that I dont think that will happen.

I believe your last thread was questioning their Run D. :D

Edited by WaterMan

I believe your last thread was questioning their Run D. :D

it was and i still feel that is a weakness for their team...but i dont think the teams left in it have the capability to run like I thought jax would be able to(especially with a banged up LT and the fact that I think RIVERS is 2 erratic, same can be said of the NYG and the packers have been both GOOD and UGLY running the ball this year)

I thought so too.But since the Chargers went in there and beat them I will go the opposite route and think they have a better shot than the Colts would have.

Stay out of the light! Even the ugly ones look good in the dark. :D

Edited by xtra

If I'm not mistaken, that Rams' team was also considered an unstoppable offensive juggernaut & NE was given little to no chance of winning.

That is correct, but my point was that Martz was the Rams coach and his cockiness allowed his team to be outcoached and outperformed. Belichick won't allow that to happen this week.

Favre will have something to say about the SB outcome

Although it will probably be from the losing locker :wacko:

Seriously , you can not stop eli manning , you can only hope to contain him ...here come the Giants :D

Well the freezing temperatures in Green Bay may stop him. :D