[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee Expected to Start

notamomo

I expect that if Willis plays neither will be viable plays in FF. I doubt Flacco scares Ciny D despite how bad they may be and they will stack against the run.

Same situation with R. Brown and Ricky in MIA. I doubt either is viable this week in FF as well.

The update just said "Expected to start but will have his snaps limited today."

I think it will be 50/50.

In the even a pig should fly by and Baltimore actually takes the ball near the goalline, it will be Rice.

If another pig should fly by and Baltimore is in the position to take time off the clock by running, it will be Rice.

the camouflage your using for a WDIS post is not working

:wacko:

Actually the WDIS post would've included such winners as Lendale White and Justin Fargas.

But here I'm wondering about touches and production. Let's say the Ravens run the ball 30 times and the split is 50/50. Does that give Ray Rice decent stats? The Ravens could go 3 and out until they are down by 17 points. I like Rice a lot and I think he will produce (maybe even today) but with a new coach and rookie QB and Willis to see PT I'm having a hard time getting him into my starting lineup.