[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags-Steelers Thread

Menudo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How didn't the Steelers get called for false start on the pass play to Ward ? Keomatu moved about 2 seconds before the snap...... :wacko:

I must say, I'm extremely impressed with Mewelde Moore, he is running patiently and making nice cuts to open lanes. Also, Darnell Stapleton is playing much better than Kendall Simmons was before the injury. I hope he keeps it up.

Edited by Menudo

Steelers defense and Jags offense should be well rested.......

Time of Posession:

PIT = 14:31

JAX = 2:51

Stats can be deceiving.

Edited by Menudo

:wacko: Woo Hoo !!!!!!

:D

Can't believe this is the same offense I watched in the 1st half last week. Ben playing great since that interception.

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." My man John Keats said that............. (A prize for thee who names the movie)

Edited by Menudo

Polamalu looks like Polamalu again. He is fun to watch when healthy. I think he made the Pro Bowl last year playing injured the entire season.

I'm obviously biased, but, I wouldn't trade him for any other defensive player in the league.

Another note....Santonio Holmes needs to catch the punt and get in up the field. He dances around for 3 seconds after catching it before moving up field. It is very frustrating to watch, and you would think a coach would tell him that.

Edited by Menudo

:wacko: Woo Hoo !!!!!!

:D

Can't believe this is the same offense I watched in the 1st half last week. Ben playing great since that interception.

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." My man John Keats said that............. (A prize for thee who names the movie)

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

What do I win? :D

Polamalu looks like Polamalu again.

Another note....Santonio Holmes needs to catch the punt and get in up the field. He dances around for 3 seconds after catching it before moving up field. It is very frustrating to watch, and you would think a coach would tell him that.

Agreed on both counts.

Actually, I was talking about this entire quote:

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." My man John Keats said that

However, despite admitting to cheating by searching IMDB, I will give you a consolation prize. Here you go:

Spain's child

Actually, I was talking about this entire quote:

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." My man John Keats said that

However, despite admitting to cheating by searching IMDB, I will give you a consolation prize. Here you go:

Spain's child

Interesting.

First, I used IMDB to back up what I already knew. :wacko:

Second, you never mentioned that your prize had conditions. :D

Third, there's no need to send me anything as long as you admit that Kimmo intentionally took out Palmer's knee. :D

Moore was a more than serviceable backup in Minnesota, not surprised to see him doing well. He had fumbling problems if I recall correctly which kept him from ever having a legitimate chance to be a started.

He always had these little injuries. I think Tice got on him for not playing through them.

BTW = Was that the Gary Russell who didn't make it through his senior season at the U of M because of academic issues? Then went to the combine and overweight and ran like 4.9?

He looked quick on that last run.

I LOVE seeing Heath Miller getting so involved tonight. He is so under-rated and should be a bigger part of their gameplan every game.

P.S. Great f'ng catch by Holmes at the 5.

Damn, I wanted 6 there, not 3. It would have been a tough catch, but, Hines usually hauls in that 1st down pass in the back of the endzone.

Also, I agree with John & Al that the timeout was foolish.

Edited by Menudo

Damn, I wanted 6 there, not 3. It would have been a tough catch, but, Hines usually hauls in that 1st down pass in the back of the endzone.

Also, I agree with John & Al that the timeout was foolish.

Back up the tivo. That would have been Holmes but he got crossed up and his feet got tangled right as he was ready to break for the corner.

Back up the tivo. That would have been Holmes but he got crossed up and his feet got tangled right as he was ready to break for the corner.

Agreed, but, I was talking about the 1st down play that Hines failed to pull in. You are right though, that fade would have been nice if he didn't get bumped off the route.