[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags-Steelers Thread

Menudo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he made the decision to run earlier, he might have gotten that 1st down. Roethlisberger is a very good QB, but, he still has lots of room for improvement. This is frustrating, sa the Steelers are letting this one slip away.

Another stupid f'ng penalty keeps this drive alive. :D

That was a WEAK call !!!!!

Oh well, what can you do............. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Great play by Ben there, but, he HAS TO get rid of the damn ball quicker. If they aren't already, the Steelers need to have a dump off outlet on every play if possible.

Edited by Menudo

These stupid penalties are going to cost the Steelers this game........... Just play the f'ng game and shut your damn mouth !!!! :wacko:

P.S. Great run by Mewelde Moore !!!!!!!!!! :D

Damn, Moore is averaging over 6 ypc tonight.

If you told me before the game that Roethlisberger would throw for over 300 yards, Mewelde would run for over 100 against the Jags, first, I wouldn't have believed you, and 2nd, I would think we would be cruising to a victory......... I hate these tense endings.

Al said that was an odd call, but, with 2:01 left, the clock was going to stop anyway. Even though it didn't work, that is the right call to make there.

:wacko: Go for the TD here, do not just run a give-up, make them use a timeout play and settle for the field goal.

Edited by Menudo

Al said that was an odd call, but, with 2:01 left, the clock was going to stop anyway. Even though it didn't work, that is the right call to make there.

:wacko: Go for the TD here, do not just run a give-up, make them use a timeout play and settle for the field goal.

Love that call !!!!! Go for the kill and execute........BEAUTIFUL :D

Conversion would have been nice, but, forcing them to get a TD to win is all you can ask for. If the defense can't get it done, then they don't deserve the win.

:wacko: Lets Go Defense !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conversion would have been nice, but, forcing them to get a TD to win is all you can ask for. If the defense can't get it done, then they don't deserve the win.

:wacko: Lets Go Defense !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree but I still would have liked to have the conversion.