[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ed Hochuli

neilfish2

You'll be happy to know that the BRONCOS got hosed today.

Third and long, about three minutes left in the game, Jax in control with a TD lead. Denver was called for PI when replay clearly shows that not only wasn't it PI, but there was zero contact of any kind, not even the innocuous hand placed on the opponent's hip.

But we don't complain about such things. That's life in Denver.

Hope you're happy.

I can clearly see that that was a makeup call for the series before when McCree got to the WR before the ball did. Screwed? The refs tried their damndest to keep the Broncs in that game. What game were you watching?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be happy to know that the BRONCOS got hosed today.

Third and long, about three minutes left in the game, Jax in control with a TD lead. Denver was called for PI when replay clearly shows that not only wasn't it PI, but there was zero contact of any kind, not even the innocuous hand placed on the opponent's hip.

But we don't complain about such things. That's life in Denver.

Hope you're happy.

So this was just a public service announcement and not a complaint then right? :wacko: (Just busting your chops a little)

Edited by myhousekey

I can clearly see that that was a makeup call for the series before when McCree got to the WR before the ball did. Screwed? The refs tried their damndest to keep the Broncs in that game. What game were you watching?

Holy crap. You're whining about the refs when you should be thanking the Broncos for handing the game to you. Some of you Nancies never cease to amaze me.

As I was getting into my car following the Saints game, ESPN was finishing up an session talking about the Houston/Miami game.

I caught the very end of the talk, and I hear the name Hochuli mentioned,

So anyone know what did Hochuli and his crew messed up this week?

I've seen some of your work. You've got absolutely nothing to talk about when it comes to mistakes and an obscene lack of judgment - if that's what you want to call some of the crapola you write.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I'm thinking about warning the authorities that Ed Hochuli has a stalker and I am fearful in regards to his safety. However, I'm not sure if giving them the name "Neilfish2" would suffice....... :wacko: