[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks / Bucs Thread

Medal of Honor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost track, is the NFC West still Seattle's to lose?

Seattle is in last place in the NFC West...I'd say we are a lost cause this season. Arizona is 4-2. Seattle is 1-5. St. Louis is 2-4. SFO not sure what their win / loss is but it is better than the Hawks.

Tampa homer here. Great sports weekend :wacko: The Bulls crushed Syracuse, Rays going to the World Series, Bucs played great and I won in both Fantasy leagues despite starting Brees in one and Colston in both.

That hit on Hilliard was scary though. The worst part was watching him just collapse. I was so glad to see him get on the cart himself.

Looking at the score it almost seems like it was a pretty close game but Tampa just completely dominated them in every single way.

When does this game kickoff?.....Oh,it was last night?.... Oh.

Admittedly, I was paying some attention to the Game 7, as was most of the people at the bar I was at, but frankly, what was the point? Can't move the football on offense, period. Can't really do anything to control the line on defense, and if they do, the other team can just throw it at the porous secondary.

There is nothing worse than being a Seattle fan right now.

Seahawks, 1-5. :D

Washington Huskies, 0-6 :D

Washington St. Cougars, 1-7 (0-7 vs. Div I) :D

The Mariners just completed a 100 loss season (the first by a team with a payroll > $100 million), and are now one of three franchises to have never made a world series. :D

The Sonics left town. :D

The WNBA team made the playoffs though... :wacko: