[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So this is LTs breakout week?

dolphz

you only start one RB?

I can't imagine your RB2 could have been a better match-up fthan MJD vs. Detroit.

Started Forte and LT. Forte is a MUCH better athlete than LT this year (plus, I was at the Bears game so I had to play Forte), so it was between MJD and LT.

Started Forte and LT. Forte is a MUCH better athlete than LT this year (plus, I was at the Bears game so I had to play Forte), so it was between MJD and LT.

You started Forte against the Titans over MJD against the Lions?

That was your mistake right there. As good as Forte has been this year, benching him versus the #1 defense in football would have been the right move.

Then you would have only missed out on the difference between Forte & LT (about 7 points) and still gotten MJD's career-best game in your line-up.

LT is done

1. Oline is horrible

2. Team has shifted away from LT to throw more

3. Lorenzo Neal gone

horrible.

I feel like we lost even though we won. The Defense is broke, period. The loss of Merriman alone cannot account for that performance. They are soft and all seem to be suffering from bad yeast infections. The entire D seems to bounce off players as if the were wearing rubber.

The ONLY Charger defender playing well is Jammer. I feel sorry for him!

1. Oline is horrible.

The run blocking has been awful this year, but LT is also slow to hit the holes even when they've been there. The combo has been lethal to any kind of Bolts rushing attack. It won't get any easier next Sunday in Pittsburgh.

You started Forte against the Titans over MJD against the Lions?

That was your mistake right there. As good as Forte has been this year, benching him versus the #1 defense in football would have been the right move.

Then you would have only missed out on the difference between Forte & LT (about 7 points) and still gotten MJD's career-best game in your line-up.

MJD mustered 33 yds on 10 carries vs the Bengals and 29 yds on 12 carries vs the Browns. I think that sort of undermines any "auto start" status a player might have. Jax obviously got their act together this week but it's not like any MJD owners should have been licking their chops of late.

As for Forte vs Tenn. Perhaps they're the #1 D based on some measure (though I thought Pitt was), they're very much middle of the pack in terms of allowing FF RBs points. I see it every week in the advice forum, people claiming the Tenn D might as well be a brick wall and that nobody should start anyone but absolute studs against them (and even then with tempered hopes). However, the numbers simply don't support it. They're obviously stout enough that I wouldn't start some scrub against them if I could avoid it, but I would expect a solid back to get at least his average production vs them.

Edited by detlef