[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm proud of my team

Chief Dick

Going for 2 there was pure stooooopidity.

Thigpen plays better out of the shotgun.... so wht did the Cheifs not continue to run it in the second half? Typical Herm the werm.... goes conservative when he should not, and then takes a stupid gamble (the 2 pt attempt) when he should play it safe.

I like Thigpen... I think the Cheifs can be pretty good in 1010... but NOT with Edwards as HC. Edwards need to be some sort of player development coach. He is an idiot.... when it comes to play calling and game plans.

CD... I'd be proud of the players effort too, but until Herm is gone... the Cheifs will not get it turned around. Been there, done that.

I think when you go for two there, it speaks volumes what the coach thinks about his team. Shanahan went for two against San Diego because he knew his team was both inferior to the Chargers, and gassed, and he thought he'd lose in overtime. You gotta think Herm thought the same thing and wanted to steal a win right there.

Herm is a cancer, he's incredibly good at ruining a football team from top to bottom while somehow convincing both the media and the people that cut his paycheck that he's doing a good job. Why he hasn't been fired yet is beyond me. Thank god he doesn't coach the Jets anymore, good riddens,