[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adam "I'm a moran" Jones news

Hugh 0ne

Cowboys | Attorney says A. Jones has completed counseling

Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:37:47 -0800

ESPN.com reports Worrick Robinson, attorney for Dallas Cowboys CB Adam Jones, said Jones has completed the requirements for alcohol counseling, which was mandated by the NFL following his latest violation of the personal conduct policy. Jones is in Dallas and is awaiting a ruling from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on the possibility of reinstatement.

Cowboys | Phillips would welcome A. Jones back

Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:18:19 -0800

Rick Herrin, of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips said he would welcome suspended CB Adam Jones back to the team if NFL commissioner Roger Goodell reinstated him. Phillips said, "I think he would add something. As a coach, the guy worked hard in practice, he was in all the meetings, was never late for anything, he listened, he tried to do what you wanted. ...Now, the off-the-field stuff obviously is what he had a problem with and it cost him. As as far as I'm concerned right now he's gone, which he is. If that changes then I'll have a different attitude."

kffl

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The NFL is giving Adam "Pacman" Jones another chance.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday the suspended cornerback has been reinstated by league commissioner Roger Goodell, but he must miss two more games -- this Sunday and the following game on Thanksgiving. He'll be back Dec. 7 at Pittsburgh.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday the suspended cornerback has been reinstated by league commissioner Roger Goodell,

I predict he'll get himself suspended in the next 24 hours while celebrating his reinstatement.

I predict he'll get himself suspended in the next 24 hours while celebrating his reinstatement.

:wacko:

I can imagine that he goes through all the stuff that the NFL makes him do but he just doesn't care to change.

He just doesn't get it.

There's battle tested and there's NFC West battle tested.

Detlef's attempt at sar-chasm went undetected I see.

I resent the implications that I was not completely serious and would appreciate it if you wouldn't speak on my behalf. As you can see from my other post above (written in defense of the Cardinal chances vs the Giants), I am always deathly serious. Go sell your sarcasm claims elsewhere, sir.