[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FOOOOOOOCK

Jackass

I'm not done yet, but I will be kicking myself for starting Rodgers vs Cutler if Mr Not Brett Favre & Mr Toe Injury can't recover a 24 point deficit & overtake Aaron Kampman. My chances aren't bad, but if I'd started Cutler I'd be going into tonight with a lead.

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.•´

............\..............(

..............\.............\....

Just seemed appropriate for the thread.

Edited by Hat Trick

One BOTH league SB, my opponent leaves Peyton Manning on his bench Thursday :D for Matt Cassel on Sunday. :D I started Warner in that same game. That didn't work out so well. Three big old holes in my starting lineup killed me, Warner, Andre and the TBay D who all pretty much got me there in the first place.

In my local....I escape disaster Sat night with a couple late Romo tds. My opponent has Cedric Benson in his lineup until 1/2 hour before noon kickoffs when he subs in Deshaun Foster. :D Around 2:45 that afternoon I bench Lynch in favor of Jacobs. :smash: Then watch AP, Andre, and Roddy White lay some eggs that afternoon. Sure, I had Jacobs going Sunday night still....however he had one Deangelo Williams in his lineup :D . Who...um....well, I happened to cut from my roster a few weeks into the season. :D:wacko:

I'm still up by 4 and against the Bears D tonite. Go Pac..Go Pa...ack, cough. ptui :D

A couple weeks ago I was looking ahead to my potential SB and pre-SB matchups and saw that in week #15, Indy was hosting Detroit. My eyes got bigger than saucers and I did my last $3 transaction picking them up. I benched the Tennessee defense at Houston and started Indy that weekend in my pre-liminary SB game. The damn Indy defense (regretfully without Sanders that day) got me a whole 4 points (2 fumble recoveries) that day, while the Titans would have gotten me 9 points. I lost my SB bid game by 1 point thanks to DJAX going off on Monday night. I frikking started the Titans every week during the season (except the bye week), went undefeated during all 7 bye weeks, went 11-2 overall, easily won my division, got the #1 seed and bye, and made one stupid mistake and it cost me dearly. If I could have made it to the SB this weekend, I would have won it since I had the most points of the 4 finalists after last night's GB/CHI game (thanks to Jennings). I would have won my second SB ever, not to mention about $400. Well, at least 3rd place gave me about $130, but still cost me $270 overall. I have been beating myself up over this for over a week now. Would I do it again - probably. Do I love this game - absolutely. Does it hurt like Hell losing - damn straight. Well, time to quit whining and look forward to next year :wacko:

MD

4 teams with a legit shot at winning it all and 4 4th place finishes to show for it. The Fantasy Gods hate me for sure!

Oh well I will be back next season to try again as I love this game. :D

To top it off, the only match I won this week was the toilet bowl in AFL. That cost me the #1 pick in the rookie draft next season. :wacko:

Edited by tbimm

I needed 33pts to win my game from Jennings and Grant last night and got the 33rd and winning point from Grant when he went over 60yds with just a couple minutes left. My son and I were all over the living room high-fiving and what-not and I went to bed feeling stellar - having won by 1pt in a very tense match-up.

Woke up this morning to see that Fanball adjusted my Ravens' Team Defense down 4pts and I lost by three. That game was Saturday night. I sure woulda thought the adjustments (while accurate) would have taken place sooner than Tuesday morning and spared me the roller coaster watching the Bears-Packers game. :wacko: