[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie rankings

Randall

Maybe it was a mistake or he thinks Grant isn't going to last or a GL thing? I could see at least Andre Brown, Peerman and possibly Rashad Jennings ranked ahead of him. :wacko:

Edited by irish

Maybe it was a mistake or he thinks Grant isn't going to last or a GL thing? I could see at least Andre Brown, Peerman and possibly Rashad Jennings ranked ahead of him. :wacko:

Me too. Tony Fiammetta :D is ahead of Jennings though. I don't want to give anymore away.

Quinn Johnson #8? :wacko:

I like him at the goalline but DMD what is your thinking on this?

I am in the process of rankings now (and will be for a few more weeks) but that "first blush" ranking was predicated on the Packers saying that they would consider Johnson at the goal line and when you are at the 8th best RB, you are probably not talking many points if any anyway. Those are not dynasty rankings which would likely drop him further back, but in a redraft league it indicates that he may have a few TDs this year.

I'll know better what I think in about two weeks or so.

I am in the process of rankings now (and will be for a few more weeks) but that "first blush" ranking was predicated on the Packers saying that they would consider Johnson at the goal line and when you are at the 8th best RB, you are probably not talking many points if any anyway. Those are not dynasty rankings which would likely drop him further back, but in a redraft league it indicates that he may have a few TDs this year.

I'll know better what I think in about two weeks or so.

OK. I was wondering what your thinking was on this.