[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Board Meeting: 10-Foot Pole List

j2v

:D Old MVP Challenge where the grand prize was $10,000 and he got $900 for where he finished.

I was just giving him a hard time. I'm sure that sucks and I don't mean to make light of that because that is a big load of cash. Now that I think of the cash, I feel bad for being that guy. It just sounded Muto-ish so I threw that out there. Sorry Puddy. :wacko:

Ahhhh the 10 foot pole list. One of my favorites.

Really surprised DMD listed my boy Stew. I'm sure that's more to do with his draft position than his talent.

There is only 1 true blue guy I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole and that guy is unquestionably Shockey.

Vernon Davis and Chad are close seconds.

Edited by tazinib1

I don't know if I have a 10' pole list, but I do have an idea of guys I will not take at their ADP:

Steven Jackson

Tom Brady

Pierre Thomas

Ryan Grant

Roy Williams

Darren McFadden

Vincent Jackson

Jay Cutler

I just don't like the risks of these guys at their spot. There are other players I would rather have. With some, say Jackson, there's no way he tumbles the 5-6 spots where I would take him, so in a sense he is a "I wouldn't touch him" player.