[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Slaton

At this point what RB's are you drafting before him? :wacko:

I'm in mostly dynasty leagues. I have one redraft coming up and I'm undecided.

I usually don't get high picks so I may go WR in the first round.

2 months ago he was going mid second round.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a football web site chuckles

and some of your best work

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...hl=adam+lambert

If you go to this page:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/

You'll see that the tailgate is listed under the NON-SPORTS FORUMS. So yes, people talk about a variety of topics there. I see no relevant reason to bring it up in the SPORTS FORUMS section and question someone's football acumen.

If you go to this page:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/

You'll see that the tailgate is listed under the NON-SPORTS FORUMS. So yes, people talk about a variety of topics there. I see no relevant reason to bring it up in the SPORTS FORUMS section and question someone's football acumen.

Square, don't. There's no need to explain. BEM knows this. Shame, too...this was a good thread until the BEM we all know showed up.

+1. I've got him ranked just ahead of Portis.

Agreed - I've heard some chatter about Portis losing a carry this year ...

With Slaton's youth, fresh legs, favorable schedule, and lack of established company in the backfield, I think he's a great RB2 this year and he may emerge as a workable RB1. Just got him as RB2 at 2.06 in a 10 team -- I think that's ideal for him this year.

Slaton just went 1.5 in a PPR IDP Survivor league. Thought for sure I'd get him at 1.10. :wacko:

He has been moving up lately. That's probably too high. 2 months ago he was at about 1.12-2.05.

Who went before him?

He has been moving up lately. That's probably too high. 2 months ago he was at about 1.12-2.05.

Who went before him?

AP

MJD

Turner

Fitz

Slaton

LT

De-Will :wacko:

Forte

I took Andre Johnson

Edited by tazinib1

Some one will get a gift with SJax that late in round 1 and then making the turn with one of the top WR's...

Wait my bad. Slaton went 1.6, SJax went 1.5

I think I officially have draft overload.

Here we go again...

Every single thread you linked are all in the Tailgate. In case you were uninformed, the TG is for posting non football stuff. Im not sure how that qualifies as "a waste of space".

In fact, this thread seemed a-ok until you posted your usual drivel... Time for a BAN!

I can't wait for the holidays so I can read your posts wishing yourself Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2877562

:wacko::D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

you're like the Rod Farva of fantasy football message boards,

but you'll always be perezmofo to me :2cents:

I don't mean to take sides, but if you are so concerned about this being a football message board/site, how come you are so aware of opie's TG activity? Is it board stalking or do I smell "man love" in the air? :wacko:

I like Slaton as a late one early to mid two depending on scoring. I am hoping he slide to me @ 2.12 in a redraft, but that is a pipe dream!

Some one will get a gift with SJax that late in round 1 and then making the turn with one of the top WR's...

Yeah it's amazing how high Slaton's been going lately. 2 months ago it was early to mid second round and now 1.6? I do have him in one dynasty so I hope people are right but he could lose carries.

I can't wait for the holidays so I can read your posts wishing yourself Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2877562

:wacko::D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

you're like the Rod Farva of fantasy football message boards,

but you'll always be perezmofo to me :2cents:

You really enjoy getting off on bringing up other people TG threads. You spend WAY too much time searching for threads... I know the economy sucks and all, but it isnt THAT hard to find a job, is it? I mean, you cant possibly have one with all the time you have on your hands to make half ass attempts at bashing people...

As tbimm said, :2cents:

I know the economy sucks and all, but it isnt THAT hard to find a job, is it? I mean, you cant possibly have one with all the time you have on your hands to make half ass attempts at bashing people...

As tbimm said, :wacko:

You're right, hopefully you could put the good word in with DMD when you you start you pop culture section of the huddle! TIA perezmofo :D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...hl=adam+lambert

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

I don't mean to take sides, but if you are so concerned about this being a football message board/site, how come you are so aware of opie's TG activity? Is it board stalking or do I smell "man love" in the air? :wacko:

I like Slaton as a late one early to mid two depending on scoring. I am hoping he slide to me @ 2.12 in a redraft, but that is a pipe dream!

You could start some nasty rumors among your league mates and give them fake cheatsheets. :D