[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay vs Baltimore

Henry Muto

Rodgers did very well this week with an INSANE amount of drops by his WRs and one INT that was a freak bounce off Driver's leg. He has earned every accolade he has received this year. Even the insults about him "sensing the rush" have silenced after Rodgers did a great job last night avoiding the rush and knowing when to bail out. He has gotten better at correcting his mistakes over time.

You are right, but many on the board torched the MNF crew for all the accolades and positives they threw at Favre at Season Beginning....and called them mancrush nuthuggers. Last night sounded about the same.

No one is saying Rodgers doesn't deserve it, but it is ironic when the tables are turned.

Both are doing well. 3rd Time would be a good matchup. Tough to beat a team 3x in one year. I think MN wins that one, but after last night they'd be in for a fight.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, but many on the board torched the MNF crew for all the accolades and positives they threw at Favre at Season Beginning....and called them mancrush nuthuggers. Last night sounded about the same.

It sounds the same every week. They'd heap praise on Ryan Leaf if he were still playing.

Both are doing well. 3rd Time would be a good matchup. Tough to beat a team 3x in one year. I think MN wins that one, but after last night they'd be in for a fight.

I know that the front seven is completely different then it was a few weeks ago, as is the O line. Rodgers and company would have no problem hanging points on the vikings defense, but the absence of Al Harris would be felt all game long. EJ Henderson breaking his league is unfortunate, but would also change things. I just hope the Packers get another shot at them.