[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay vs Baltimore

Henry Muto

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$1300 DING DING DING and a NFFC Championship and on to the overall playoffs to compete for $30,000!

If only I could get back Ronnie Brown and Owen Daniels and I would really belive I could win the $30,000.

In my local hello division title 35-34 and if I win next week hello 1st round bye!!!!!!!!!

$1300 DING DING DING and a NFFC Championship and on to the overall playoffs to compete for $30,000!

If only I could get back Ronnie Brown and Owen Daniels and I would really belive I could win the $30,000.

In my local hello division title 35-34 and if I win next week hello 1st round bye!!!!!!!!!

there you go again with your $$$$$$$$$$$ post

what a way to ruin a great game

Glad my game is finally over. What is it you need?

i needed another team to lose for me to win a five-way tie-breaker for the final playoff spot. the other team had a 1-point lead with derrick mason going against todd heap. i thought i had no chance. heap got 10, mason got 3.

Man this 1 guy in my conference for my Chimeras team was battling for the $650 2nd place prize.

He was up 125 to 95 going in and the other dude had Flacco, Rice and Crosby

That last drive was worth $650 for him as he held on for the win 125 - 123 wow

Had Grant and 10 points going against Rice and Mason, winner makes the playoffs... It's all about luck.

Yeah, it would have been hard for me to bet against Rice and Mason for a plodder like Grant. It was GB's night. Rodgers, Grant and Finley. Driver just a little and Jennings, not so much.

Yeah, I've changed my stance on him in the DefROY. I thought he deserved to be mentioned, but if he keeps this up, he has a legit shot at over taking Cushing.

I was all for TT and MM getting their heads handed to them after the MN and TB losses. I still don't care for either one.

However, credit is due for them turning it around. They are peaking at the right time. The have as good a chance as anyone to be in Playoffs and make a push. MN, NO, and Dallas look very beatable.

We'll see how it turns out. It's kinda funny how depending on the running game and a few screens here and there will help.

Did I mention I won my 1st championship this year thanks to this game!

Hopefully the 1st of many titles this year. After a terrible 2008 when I won zero championships I am hoping to knock down about 4 this year.

Should have 2 already but I digress....

Did I mention I won my 1st championship this year thanks to this game!

Hopefully the 1st of many titles this year. After a terrible 2008 when I won zero championships I am hoping to knock down about 4 this year.

Should have 2 already but I digress....

How much of your winnings do you report to the IRS?

We should be able to cure cancer with the taxes you probably owe.

How much of your winnings do you report to the IRS?

We should be able to cure cancer with the taxes you probably owe.

Unfortunately all of it and it is complete BS if you pay $1300 to win $1300 how is it you have to report that ?

That right there is what ticks me off more than anything. You net $0 and still need to report $1300.

Complete BS

Good Play.

But, what about the "Rodgers NUTHUGGERS". The announcers are totally biased. Where are all the people bashing them? GB cant' do anything wrong tonight in their eyes.

Oh well.

GB can sneak into the playoffs with LUCK. But, they won't go far. Then again, the Vikings may not either.

It would be cool to see an Indy vs. NO SuperBowl.

Rodgers did very well this week with an INSANE amount of drops by his WRs and one INT that was a freak bounce off Driver's leg. He has earned every accolade he has received this year. Even the insults about him "sensing the rush" have silenced after Rodgers did a great job last night avoiding the rush and knowing when to bail out. He has gotten better at correcting his mistakes over time.