[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will I need both my playoff tickets?

CaptainHook

Just got my playoff tickets in the mail, will I need both of them?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. whay say you?

• Yes, the Colts will win their first game in the Divisional Round and host the AFC Championship.
    • No, by pulling their starters, they lost all momentum and will lose in the Divisional Round.
    • No, they were going to lose their first game after the bye in the Divisiona round like they always do anyways.

Voted yes also... but maybe it's the homer shades, but maybe there is something more to it. If that first game somehow, micaculously is against the Jets... I'm gonna say 50-50. If the Jets get that far... they are gonna be torqued off plenty about "The Gift". :wacko:

If that first game somehow, micaculously is against the Jets... I'm gonna say 50-50. If the Jets get that far... they are gonna be torqued off plenty about "The Gift". :D
Torqued off? The Gift? Yeah...I hate it when my team makes it to the post season too. :wacko:

If the Colts and Jets play each other in the playoffs, want to have a friendly sigline bet on that outcome? If you are that torqued off about "The Gift", I'm sure we can come up with a gift receipt and your can return "The Gift" back to us.

Capn. You are coming off very bitter. Let it go bro. Whats done is done. They had a shot at a special achievement and didnt persue it. That , in turn, changed the landscape of the playoffs.

I'm just curious as to how other sports fans feel about this. I was surprised to see so many think the Colts will win their first game in the play-offs. So I started another poll about what the Colts should have done last week against the Jets. I personally don't think a final decision can be made until the playoffs are over. But I'm interested to think what people think will happen, or what they should have done.