[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like the Vikes are doing their part

Ursa Majoris

I think Chilly asked him at halftime if he still wanted to play and Favre said "Yes, I will tell you when I want to come out"

Not one to wish injury, but I might chuckle a second if Favre gets his old ass hurt.

Not one to wish injury, but I might chuckle a second if Favre gets his old ass hurt.

I have bashed Favre and hope he sucks come playoffs but I will not wish for the dude to get hurt. I just hope he engineers this roller coaster the Vikes are on right into the ground.

41-0. Revenge (of sorts) for the playoff pounding a few years back.

And Favre STILL in.

Brett Favre will tell you when he's damn well ready to sit down.

41-0. Revenge (of sorts) for the playoff pounding a few years back.

Is ANYONE from that team still involved? I think it's even a different owner. Nobody cares, this is just a good team beating up on a team that has no fight.

Is ANYONE from that team still involved? I think it's even a different owner. Nobody cares, this is just a good team beating up on a team that has no fight.

Oh they care here. Yes they do. There isn't a week goes by without someone dredging up the Cunningham knee and the 41-donut.

Oh they care here. Yes they do. There isn't a week goes by without someone dredging up the Cunningham knee and the 41-donut.

Or the Drew Pearson pushoff. Or Darren Nelson's drop at the goal line against the Redskins in the 87 NFC Championship.

Hey, we've got long winters here. What else is there to do?

2V

Or the Drew Pearson pushoff. Or Darren Nelson's drop at the goal line against the Redskins in the 87 NFC Championship.

Hey, we've got long winters here. What else is there to do?

2V

.......Or the missed FG in the 1998 championship game?......

Those are FANS. You're a Bears/NFC North guy.

Packer fans are still angry about Dan Devine, Bear fans still hold a grudge over Charles Martin.

The players/coaches/management don't care.