[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This years rise into the top 10 RB list

armchairwarrior

Avernus: This doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but I just have to say...those boobs in your picture make me happy I wake up everyday.

BTW...I like J. Charles and P. Thomas to break into the top 10 this year especially in PPR leagues. What the hell...I see it playing out kinda like this (PPR scoring format)

1. Chris Johnson

2. Adrian Peterson

3. MJD

4. Ray Rice

5. Frank Gore

6. Steven Jackson

7. Michael Turner

8. Jamaal Charles

9. Pierre Thomas

10. Ronnie Brown / DeAngelo Williams / Joseph Addai ....take your pick.

from what you said about the avatar....it's amazing, but it's best viewed in a small picture because the actual size of the photo has the boobs "too big"....they are freakishly huge....but in a small pic, they are glorious..

as far as the top 10 goes...I think that's too easy....

one of Peterson, MJD, CJ and Rice will not be in the top 10 due to injury or whatever....it's how it happens every year...

I wouldn't be shocked to see none of Rice/AD/MJD/CJ as the #1 RB......

if DWill got hurt, I think Stewart could emerge as the #1 RB in fantasy..

from what you said about the avatar....it's amazing, but it's best viewed in a small picture because the actual size of the photo has the boobs "too big"....they are freakishly huge....but in a small pic, they are glorious..

Don't be surprised if it is zapped as there is a policy against racy avatars.

I agree with the J. Stewart assessment. But at the same time...I could see D. Williams doing the same thing if Stewart went down and Williams stayed healthy. Of course my projections are based soley on the fact that everyone stays healthy...and like you said, I wouldn't be surpised either to see someone emerge at the next #1 RB. To be honest, I like Gore's chances of having an outstanding year and emerging in the top 3, and I wouldn't be that surprised if J. Charles entered the top 5. We'll just have to wait and see. That's what its all about.

Don't be surprised if it is zapped as there is a policy against racy avatars.

Did Obama take over the huddle as well? His avatar has been like that for months and Big John who quotes Ben Franklin about liberty...says it'll be zapped. WHATEVER :wacko: Land of the free right? Not anymore.

Did Obama take over the huddle as well? His avatar has been like that for months and Big John who quotes Ben Franklin about liberty...says it'll be zapped. WHATEVER :D Land of the free right? Not anymore.

I won't zap it. The powers that be had a long-standing policy on this. Avernus just put that up a couple days ago.

:wacko: And don't bring politics in a non-political thread.

Edited by Big John

I won't zap it. The powers that be had a long-standing policy on this. Avernus just put that up a couple days ago.

:wacko: And don't bring politics in a non-political thread.

How are you going to have a political quote expressing your political views and tell me not to talk about politics? What are you....the thread Nazi? I could care less about what the "powers that be" decide to do. I just find it ironic you felt the need to comment the way you did on something so trivial while quoting Franklin's view on liberty. To be honest, I don't find the avatar racy and I don't think it should be removed unless someone is insulted by it. And let's be honest, that avatar isn't insulting.

How are you going to have a political quote expressing your political views and tell me not to talk about politics? What are you....the thread Nazi? I could care less about what the "powers that be" decide to do. I just find it ironic you felt the need to comment the way you did on something so trivial while quoting Franklin's view on liberty. To be honest, I don't find the avatar racy and I don't think it should be removed unless someone is insulted by it. And let's be honest, that avatar isn't insulting.

the tailgate is polluted enough with political threads and threads that are turned political when they had nothing to do with politics....so I feel very safe in saying just like BJ did to keep political stuff out of the football forum(BH didnt tell you to not talk about politics he just told you to keep it out of the football forum)....there is a difference between having something in your sig vs opening up the political debate in a thread....and that avatar can be offensive to some and will more than likely be zapped if and when it is seen...the TOS is pretty crystal clear with regards to the forums...now let's hopefully put this behind us and move forward with regards to discussing the NFL and FF.

edit: And with regards to your Thread Nazi comment....BJ is a forum moderator, fwiw

Edited by keggerz

the tailgate is polluted enough with political threads and threads that are turned political when they had nothing to do with politics....so I feel very safe in saying just like BJ did to keep political stuff out of the football forum(BH didnt tell you to not talk about politics he just told you to keep it out of the football forum)....there is a difference between having something in your sig vs opening up the political debate in a thread....and that avatar can be offensive to some and will more than likely be zapped if and when it is seen...the TOS is pretty crystal clear with regards to the forums...now let's hopefully put this behind us and move forward with regards to discussing the NFL and FF.

edit: And with regards to your Thread Nazi comment....BJ is a forum moderator, fwiw

so anyway...I like P. Thomas and J. Charles to sneak into the top 10 RB rankings for next year. Anyone else have any favorites not mentioned yet?

so anyway...I like P. Thomas and J. Charles to sneak into the top 10 RB rankings for next year. Anyone else have any favorites not mentioned yet?

Thank you...

off the cuff i would say Grant has a shot...and for an unconventional guess I will say Bradshaw

Thank you...

off the cuff i would say Grant has a shot...and for an unconventional guess I will say Bradshaw

I liked Bradshaw A LOT last year and drafted him in quite a few leagues. Its intriguing to imagine what type of numbers he could have put up if he was healthy the entire year. He could definitely surprise a lot of folks especially if they decide to use him more in the passing game. The same can be said of Grant. I had high hopes for him last year, but he fell short of what I thought he was going to do.

Ultimately, I think its the type of offenses these guys play in that will keep them out of the top 10 as Rodgers and Manning are pass happy. They definitely have the skill set, but I just don't see it in their future next year. I definitely see Grant in the top 15, probably around 12th overall. Just my opinion though.

Speaking of rankings. Does anyone know where I can find a list of rankings for next year that includes QB, RB, WR, TE. I've been using the huddle's dynasty/keeper league rankings as a tool, but I don't think thats a acurate tool just looking into next year.

Thanks

good call.

He was 14th in rushing last year and has no competition. If PIT improves that OL, he could jump to top 5.

Also taking into consideration his schedule next year is very RB friendly, you're dead on. Baring the divisional games against Baltimore and Cincinnati, and the Jets being on the schedule...its pretty much cake after that. Cleveland twice, Buffalo, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Oakland, and Tennessee. That's some nice cake.

IMO two factors inhibiting his chances of breaking into the top 10 are...1 the OL as mentioned. They have to improve for him to be dominant. And 2...the secondary will have to return to form or they be forced to throw a lot as they did last year. Who knew they were only a Polamalu away from being mediocre? :wacko:

Thank you...

Bradshaw and P Thomas were two of the picks I made to crack the top 10 that failed last year....good thing I took Rice in a few leagues....

but Bradshaw has the tools to be a top 10 RB, but I think he actually thrives in a three headed monster set....he's at his best when he breaks a long one late in the game as he's fresh and the D is a bit tired from facing Jacobs and Ward as was seen 2 years ago....

he was just simply not the same back with just a beat up Jacobs to run with...