[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Official Week 3 Wagering Thread***

kroyrunner89

NEP +13

Man, I have GOT to meet your bookie!

:wacko:

I'm surprised no one else has brought up the Pats game. Everyone jumped on GB +13 at home against the Bills last week & they covered in the first quarter.

BUF is a bad team, no doubt. But GB is a better team that NE, and GB struggled in the first half with BUF a bit. This could be a game where BUF hangs around just long enough to cover that big number, especially considering that the Pats D isn't very strong and BUF figures to move the ball in garbage time.

Beside, I am no fan of giving away a ton of points in divisional games regradless of how the teams match up. I'd much rather be on the taking end of that.

I think they will. The Browns are putrid.

That may be true also. But the fact is that Flacco is playing as bad as any QB in the league right now. Until he snaps out of his funk, I don't see how you can play BAL in anything other than the under in games. That number is just too big, and it is a divisional game. I'd guess at least half that spread is baased upon public perception.

the over/under looks way too risky a play....I don't like the way either offense's are playing right now...but sometimes playing the Browns at home can remedy that...

Risky...yes. I just got a feeling the Ravens offense is gonna explode today...sometimes you just gotta roll with the gut

I can't resist any more. Detroit hit +13 and I bit.

Also on Baltimore, Philly and Pitts.

OK, I got back in. Here are my plays for this week:

1. Hou/Dal over 47

2. 4 team parlay(NYG -3, CLE/BAL under 37, CIN/CAR under 38, DAL/HOU over 47)

3. 3 team money line parlay (CIN -170, NO -200, WAS -200)

I'll probably do something for the late games, haven't decided on anything yet.

:wacko:

At least the Jets bailed me out later. Now I remember why I don't do this. :tup:

Vegas loves guys like you :wacko: (rolling eyes at cheesy comment) There is more money being placed on the Jets than on Miami. Everyone wants to bet the Jets and the line may move toward a pick. Vegas wants the money and the experts know that Miami in a home opener versus the Jets' first road game where Brandon Marshall has a chance at a Revis-less Jet D backed up by an underrated Miami defense playing against a Jet offense that will rely on Sanchez to win this one (Greene is not running well and LT is having to pick up the slack). I think Vegas likes their odds with Miami. I will have to go with Vegas on this one 20-17 Miami (-2 35.5) and, so I guess I agree with the over, too.

I will say that defense usually trumps offense and the Jets always have a chance to win. But if this game moves toward a pick then Miami at their home opener it is in a close one. :lol::tup:

Vegas hates guys like me. :tup:

:wacko: MIAMI .... damm they cost me. Good job Rovers

I very rarely bet. But when it comes to the Jets, ask yer wife. I am VERY rarely wrong whether it's FF or gambling. I might place 3 bets a year. When I do, I go large. Go against me when I call for a Jets bet, and 90% of the time, you'll lose. Not bragging, it's just how I bet, I always seem to know when it's a lock. I went big on Jets, and big on the Jets + over.

BTW... I would not TOUCH Jets vs Bills next week. This is a STAY AWAY game. I would consider a straight no spread bet, but the line could be 10 or more. Could be a bet 100 to win 40. I would not touch that either.

I very rarely bet. But when it comes to the Jets, ask yer wife. I am VERY rarely wrong whether it's FF or gambling. I might place 3 bets a year. When I do, I go large. Go against me when I call for a Jets bet, and 90% of the time, you'll lose. Not bragging, it's just how I bet, I always seem to know when it's a lock. I went big on Jets, and big on the Jets + over.

BTW... I would not TOUCH Jets vs Bills next week. This is a STAY AWAY game. I would consider a straight no spread bet, but the line could be 10 or more. Could be a bet 100 to win 40. I would not touch that either.

YES, I misread Vegas' intentions, I figured they wanted everyone to go Jets but actually I learned, afterward that all the money was on Miami. I did like the over, but left it out of the lineup. It is always the sure thing you bet against, like the Balt/Cleve game last week. Sure Balt was a shoe in to win, but not the spread. New England was another good example of that last week.

At least I am still perfect on Monday nights. Chicago and the under went my way :tup: . Unfortunately I cannot hit a parlay that is bigger than 2 games. :wacko:

Keep us in tune with the Jets, Rovers, we need all the help we can get, for sure. :tup: