[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knowshon Moreno Out

Steeltown Dre

Well, that's just great. In my restricted bench league (only one RB allowed on bench), I have Moreno and Matthews. :wacko:

Looks like I'm going to have to take the crapshoot of dropping Matthews to pick up Tolbert. Though I may recuse myself from that whole mess and pick up Ryan Grant Hightower.

One of the perks of the restricted bench is there are always pretty good WW picks to be had.

Edit for the :tup: of saying Ryant Grant

Edited by cre8tiff

Knowshon is ghey. Dude needs to take care of himself. He is worse than Fragile Fred ever was. What a waste of $19 in my Auction. :wacko:

Does being "ghey" mean he gets injured a lot or something? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you didn't mean what I think you meant.

I picked up Buck off my WW. Moreno has a waiver on his head until tomorrow. Should I drop Buck for him tomorrow or stick with him?

Someone convinced me otherwise in that Maroney will be the go to guy, even though Busk is listed as the starter. McDaniels is a Patriot and his evil plot to turn Denver into the Denver Patriots is nearly complete.

Man, Moreno was the first Denver RB I'd drafted after swearing them off years ago when the Shannagins (RBBC) started happening.

That "hammy smell" just doesn't sit well with me. I've owned too many RBs that spent the entire season trying to get over them. The fact he tore one, then tweaked the other smacks of over-compensation. I'm betting they rest him a good, long time now.

Another competing subscription service, who carries quite a bit of juice in terms of the source of their info, said this:

"McDaniels said RBs Laurence Maroney and Andre Brown will be able to contribute, but Correll Buckhalter should be the guy."

I have to agree with this, but it really does smell like RBBC tomorrow. I picked up Bucky, but I don't think I will start him.

Another competing subscription service, who carries quite a bit of juice in terms of the source of their info, said this:

"McDaniels said RBs Laurence Maroney and Andre Brown will be able to contribute, but Correll Buckhalter should be the guy."

I have to agree with this, but it really does smell like RBBC tomorrow. I picked up Bucky, but I don't think I will start him.

I'm starting him in my ppr league. I, for one, think Dorey got this one wrong in his projections by not even putting Buck in there.

I'm starting him in my ppr league. I, for one, think Dorey got this one wrong in his projections by not even putting Buck in there.

I have to agree with you on that one, and I would probably play him in a PPR league as well. The best way to counter the constant pressure from Freeney and Mathis is to liberally mix in a lot of RB screens and dump off passes. Bucky is definitely the better option in that game.