[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Blount has been unleashed!

BeerLeagueQB

He shows up once in 8 weeks and now suddenly he's the best thing since sliced bread? Dude, how many beers have you had?

Are you serious? They've slowly been working him in. There is no more running back committee in Tampa. Blount is a feature back. That's pretty big news considering so many teams are hurting for running backs. He had 22 carries to C.Williams 4.

Edited by BeerLeagueQB

I ran him out there in 2 of 4 leagues I own him in.

In one, it was him or Spiller or D Brown. The other M Bush.

The 3rd he rode my bench and almost ouscored SJax, Torain and Beanie combined! :wacko:

The last, well, I wasn't ever gonna bench Foster for Blount.

Good week though, I'll take it!

He shows up once in 8 weeks and now suddenly he's the best thing since sliced bread? Dude, how many beers have you had?

Did you watch his game last week? Not a flash, emerging star.

He shows up for a game against the pathetic cardinals, and needs a meaningless run-out-the clock TD to get over 100? Sorry, but he seems like a guy who can generate some stats one week, and disappear another.

If I'm a Blount owner, I'm selling this week.

Not selling. Tampa Bay is riding a wave of good fortune and good play. I thought this was going to be a RBBC with Cadillac, but after today, it sure doesn't seem like it. I do agree that he will disappear some weeks however as it appears his receiving opportunities will be limited. His production will be similar to a Benson or Turner IMO.

Not selling. Tampa Bay is riding a wave of good fortune and good play. I thought this was going to be a RBBC with Cadillac, but after today, it sure doesn't seem like it. I do agree that he will disappear some weeks however as it appears his receiving opportunities will be limited. His production will be similar to a Benson or Turner IMO.

Exactly, guaranteed carries are a hard thing to come by, especially this late in the season. Between Mike Williams and Blount, I think that is the recipe for fantasy gold.

He shows up for a game against the pathetic cardinals, and needs a meaningless run-out-the clock TD to get over 100? Sorry, but he seems like a guy who can generate some stats one week, and disappear another.

If I'm a Blount owner, I'm selling this week.

He wasn't even worked in the first 6 weeks so this is an unfair assessment. He was picked up off waivers and if he had left school after his junior year at Oregon, he would have been a 1st round draft choice. The kid's a baller. He'll keep it going moving forward.