[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NO @ DAL

redrumjuice

Do you know how many season tickets bought by corporations were auctioned off 3 weeks ago, when they couldnt give them away to their clients to go to games. Besides, do you have a clue how many people are still here in Texas, moreso Dallas from NO, after Katrina. Not exactly rocket science why there were so many Saints fans in attendance.

Dallas doesnt hog the media, the media hogs Dallas. You cant be serious with that comment. Why do you think the media discusses Lebron, NYY, Dallas, Favre and the Lakers. Collin Cowherd said it best, which i cant stand the guy. He said in so many words, ESPN discusses topics the majority of people want to hear, and they make more money than any network ever by doing so.

Edit to Add:

Try what I said, post ATL vs NO, when they play, and see how many of you guys are there talking about those teams,

I have to agree here - think of this message board as a microcosm of the NFL fans and now go back and look at the topics on Sundays that are specifically about the Saints and the game they are in and compare to the game the Cowboys are in. Like it or not I am pretty sure the Cowboys get a ton more action.

Not saying it is right but I am pretty sure it will show that Dallas gets much more attention.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know how many season tickets bought by corporations were auctioned off 3 weeks ago, when they couldnt give them away to their clients to go to games. Besides, do you have a clue how many people are still here in Texas, moreso Dallas from NO, after Katrina. Not exactly rocket science why there were so many Saints fans in attendance.

Dallas doesnt hog the media, the media hogs Dallas. You cant be serious with that comment. Why do you think the media discusses Lebron, NYY, Dallas, Favre and the Lakers. Collin Cowherd said it best, which i cant stand the guy. He said in so many words, ESPN discusses topics the majority of people want to hear, and they make more money than any network ever by doing so.

Edit to Add:

Try what I said, post ATL vs NO, when they play, and see how many of you guys are there talking about those teams,

LtD, you've gotta see the majority of what I've posted is tongue-in-cheek. I know that's why they do it, that doesn't mean that the rest of us fans shouldn't complain about it. :wacko: It's annoying at best, but mostly funny to me to see the media try to spin every angle they can of a dying team. It's nothing against Dallas.

Regardless, you should be happy the Saints don't get the pub that Dallas does. If he played for the Cowboys this story would be the lead on Sportscenter all weekend.. :wacko:

Espn is to busy worrying about what to run for the next two weeks in place of the 20 hrs of Boise St. stuff they had planned.