[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Instead of everyone asking

bushwacked

He didn't get helmet to helmet. Looked more like whiplash to me. Just surprised it knocked him out is all.

. .

His helmet bounced off the TURF. I'd think if you've been watching football, you've seen you're share of concussions from the helmet hitting the turf.

And he wasn't unconscious; you don't need to be unconscious to be concussed.

His helmet bounced off the TURF. I'd think if you've been watching football, you've seen you're share of concussions from the helmet hitting the turf.

And he wasn't unconscious; you don't need to be unconscious to be concussed.

I never said he was unconscious.

Lots of guys hit their head on the turf and don't get a concussion. Might it be related to the fact he had an earlier concussion this year? I only said it didn't look like a blow that would normally knock a guy out of the game. It's unfortunate that it did, as I am starting him today as well.

edit: the same thing with Collie, he really didn't have a knock-out hit in the Pats game, but he's missed several since then. Once you have a concussion, it's easier to get one.

Edited by CaptainHook

Lots of guys hit their head on the turf and don't get a concussion.

And some guys do. You act as if someone getting a concussion from his head hitting the ground is UNTHINKABLE, when it's not exactly uncommon.

Might it be related to the fact he had an earlier concussion this year?

It might be. Time for Rodgers to put on the Mark Kelso Gazoo helmet.

And some guys do. You act as if someone getting a concussion from his head hitting the ground is UNTHINKABLE, when it's not exactly uncommon.

It might be. Time for Rodgers to put on the Mark Kelso Gazoo helmet.

Rodgers was woozy but got up walked back to the huddle and was talking to teammates. I have to agree with what hook is saying - I have seen a ton of concussions look a lot worse - I think that is all he was trying to say???