[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roto on Vick

WaterMan

laughed when i heard Vick thought havin a dog would be good rehab, thats a dark violent world ta get yer rocks off in :tup: think he should be permantly banned from owning any animal and he'll prolly beat the piss out of anything human that gets in his terrority down the road when a camera isn't in his face.I'll forgive'm but i don't trust the pos :wacko:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Hugh's last few posts. You might want to get your facts straight.

Again, I never said he was not able to reform, just that I doubt that he has. And I don't base my reason on him making money. If you read my post above you would know I base it on the things that he did and the type of mentality it takes to do those things. It only makes me sick to see that he is being treated like it never happened and with that comes fame & fortune. I just don't see the justice in that for the things he did.

Not that you care, but I'm cool with that. Happy Holidays!

Edited by The Next Generation

Not that you care, but I'm cool with that. Happy Holidays!

Just because we have disagreeing views doesn't mean I don't care. The only beef I would have with anyone in this thread is I seem to be a bit misunderstood, but I'm trying to clear that up.

Appreciate the sentiment & likewise to you & yours.

Please, enlighten me! Exactly what is the difference between a dog raper, torturer, and muderer, from a human raper, murderer, torturist???

If you don't understand there is a difference between dogs and people, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I hope you treat all animals like you do people. Are you a vegan? I'm just currious...

No big deal to me in the grand scheme of things if you hate Vick and don't feel he should get another chance to redeem himself. It's all good.

Happy Holidays!

BTW, did Vick rape dogs? I never heard about that. :wacko:

If you don't understand there is a difference between dogs and people, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I hope you treat all animals like you do people. Are you a vegan? I'm just currious...

No big deal to me in the grand scheme of things if you hate Vick and don't feel he should get another chance to redeem himself. It's all good.

Happy Holidays!

BTW, did Vick rape dogs? I never heard about that. :tup:

Coloradan actually. :wacko:

Merry Christmas!

Yes, Vick raped dogs with other dogs....thus the rape stands.

Just by reading this thread, ok I skipped half of it, will it be any wonder if Vick is NOT voted MVP? Hell, even a bunch of FF playing fanatics like ourselves, cannot get over his off the field antics and talk about his accomplishments ON the field. What makes anybody think the sports writers will be any different?