[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas' center is having a really bad game.

Romo definitely just screamed "I'm going to F-ing kill you" at him after he botched the snap for the fourth time.

Hilarious to see stuff like this when they show it to you in slow motion.

Edited by kpholmes

I wonder if the Dallas center might have done better had Romo not publicly berated him. Maybe a leader shows support instead of castigating the guy. Maybe a leader gets the kinks worked out on the sideline. That said, I would have lost my SHAM WOW! at that meathead.

I wonder if the Dallas center might have done better had Romo not publicly berated him. Maybe a leader shows support instead of castigating the guy. Maybe a leader gets the kinks worked out on the sideline. That said, I would have lost my SHAM WOW! at that meathead.

:wacko:

Costa was clearly having issues, that was plain for all to see. Hard to fault Tony for calling him out ... especially when the entire Dallas media organization has been screaming for Romo to be the leader on the field (i.e. they want to see it).

:wacko:

Costa was clearly having issues, that was plain for all to see. Hard to fault Tony for calling him out ... especially when the entire Dallas media organization has been screaming for Romo to be the leader on the field (i.e. they want to see it).

This is the NFL. Romo is right to rip into him for the bad snaps

Inexcusable to hike the ball when the QB isn't expecting it - let alone four times.

In Romo's defense, he stood up for both Costa and Ogletree after the game and rather than throw them under the bus, praised their talent and potential. He didn't dance around "the team's mistakes" though.

So you decide to go for it, can't line up correctly, call a timeout to get everyone in the right position....then punt :wacko:

actually.. they didn't want to get a delay of game penalty... but romo should've just realized that those receiver kids weren't reliable... take the 5 yards.. and punt. Timeout was wasted yeah.

"DeAngelo Hall begging D coordinator to call a corner blitz on 1st play" :tup:

Karma's a beeyotch DeAngelo... :wacko:

DeAngelo's postgame comments....

With the Cowboys facing third-and-21, would it have made more sense for Haslett to go with a more conservative blitz? Or drop and cover? It might have been four-down territory for the Cowboys, but when an all-out blitz doesn’t get home, bad things often happen.

You ain’t supposed to have to (cover for that long), but (expletive) happens,” Hall said, according to Ryan O’Halloran of CSN Washington. “Sooner or later, somebody is going (bleeping) figure (the blitz) out. You don’t have to be a (bleeping) rocket scientist to figure it out after a while.”

Now, about that facemask call. Replays showed Hall’s hand went across Bryant’s facemask but there wasn’t much of a tug or twist.

“That was a (bleeping) terrible call,” Hall said. “I told the ref he’s going to (bleeping) lose his job. I told the ref, ‘That might have been the worst call of the game.’ He’s going to get some demerit points for that call because that wasn’t no face-mask.”

:lol: