[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 Wager

Scooby's Hubby

I actually did pretty well, kept my Giants bets seperate from the other plays. Hit a ridiculous 4 team parlay and teaser with Oh. St - Buf - Car - NE. Man am I one lucky S.O.B. sometimes. Okay, my pockets are full, whats the play tonight? Falcons plus the points? Or are they gonna chit themselves on national television again.

Now that's what I am talkin bout...6-2 day.

All over GB tonight....the Falcons are a shell of themselves this year, and I expect GB to roll them....to the tune of 34-20.

It does kind of feel like that. But dropping 6 points on a road team. Against a team that doesn't lose at home. A team with their backs against the wall. Hmmm. Maybe I look for some teaser options. :wacko:

Didn't know a wager thread was started this week

Being all but one of the games I was involved in have played I'm not gong to count any of them this week but wanted to post my parleys because this is an unusual situation I'm in.

Win or lose on them I'm way up this week so hitting them would just be gravy. anyways look what I have going in the two I have left. Everything is riding on the Bears & Lions Monday Night game with the over / under. I will hit one of them for sure and have a small window of hitting both.

1) BET ID=361773402

Parlay (5 Teams) 10/04/11 14:32 ET

bet 10.00 to win 250.00 Result: Pending

Bears(Chicago)

Lions(Detroit) 10/10/11(20:40 ET)

Under 48

Chiefs(KansasCity) 28

Colts(Indianapolis) 24 10/09/11(13:10 ET)

Over 38.5

Eagles(Philadelphia) 24

Bills(Buffalo) 31 10/09/11(13:10 ET)

Over 49.5

Jets(NewYork) 21

Patriots(NewEngland) 30 10/09/11(16:20 ET)

Over 49

Raiders(Oakland) 25

Texans(Houston) 20 10/09/11(13:10 ET)

Raiders(Oakland) +6

2) BET ID=361773324 2) BET ID=361773324

6.5 Point Teaser (5 Teams) 10/04/11 14:30 ET

bet 30.00 to win 120.00 Result: Pending

Bears(Chicago)

Lions(Detroit) 10/10/11(20:40 ET)

Over 41.5

Chiefs(KansasCity) 28

Colts(Indianapolis) 24 10/09/11(13:10 ET)

Over 32

Eagles(Philadelphia) 24

Bills(Buffalo) 31 10/09/11(13:10 ET)

Over 43

Jets(NewYork) 21

Patriots(NewEngland) 30 10/09/11(16:20 ET)

Over 42.5

Raiders(Oakland) 25

Texans(Houston) 20 10/09/11(13:10 ET)

Raiders(Oakland) +12.5

Well I can't bring myself to make the diciplined play on the home dog plus the points. I'm in "kill" mode so here is the play:

G.B. -6.5 /over 54.5 parlay + teaser

I just can't convince myself that the Falcons defense can do anyhing here based on what I have seen. The total is sky-high, yes but overs are hitting at a 9-2 clip today so far, and they didn't put it this high for no reason. Pretty confident about the teaser, so maybe at least that will hit and keep me even for the night, or maybe I get lucky again and hit the parlay. My football senses tell me these are the plays despite how very square they may be, Good luck to all!

Edited by rattsass

I actually did pretty well, kept my Giants bets seperate from the other plays. Hit a ridiculous 4 team parlay and teaser with Oh. St - Buf - Car - NE. Man am I one lucky S.O.B. sometimes. Okay, my pockets are full, whats the play tonight? Falcons plus the points? Or are they gonna chit themselves on national television again.

:wacko: I love these posts....

from a documented 3-2, 3-3 to a 4 team parlay winner with "full pockets"

good chit ratt- thanks for a needed laugh on Monday.

documented 7-2 for the Swammi this weekend :wacko:

Loving the Bears tonight +7, and staying under the total of 47. I'll also like stay under the 1st have total of 23.

The Lions have shown themselves to be a team of two halves, and this week, against an aggressive Bears defense, I don't think they get an opportunity to put up 20-24 2nd half points. The good news, though, is they won't need to, as the Bears offense just won't be able to get it going in the loud dome. Cutler will continue to prove he is a QB with marginal weapons other than Forte. It'll be close throughout, but the home team will have just enough to pull it out.

Detroit wins this one, 20-17.

documented 7-2 for the Swammi this weekend :wacko:

Loving the Bears tonight +7, and staying under the total of 47. I'll also like stay under the 1st have total of 23.

The Lions have shown themselves to be a team of two halves, and this week, against an aggressive Bears defense, I don't think they get an opportunity to put up 20-24 2nd half points. The good news, though, is they won't need to, as the Bears offense just won't be able to get it going in the loud dome. Cutler will continue to prove he is a QB with marginal weapons other than Forte. It'll be close throughout, but the home team will have just enough to pull it out.

Detroit wins this one, 20-17.

Ok I'm on board with you on this one ,,,

But I bought it to + 7.5 on a couple of parleys to a few of next week games.

Ok I'm on board with you on this one ,,,

But I bought it to + 7.5 on a couple of parleys to a few of next week games.

I went Lions -5.5 this AM, kind of thought there would be a pile-on today. Hopefully we hit 6 and everybody's happy

:wacko: I love these posts....

from a documented 3-2, 3-3 to a 4 team parlay winner with "full pockets"

good chit ratt- thanks for a needed laugh on Monday.

It ain't the plays you make as much as how you make the plays. Like I told another poster a couple of weeks ago I really don't care if you believe me or not, and if it makes you laugh, good for you. You think I am a liar. I could care less. I have the money. I have my entire profits from the week on the Lions -5.5 tonight. That's it. If I make a second play at halftime I will post it here so you don't laugh your ass off at my BS stories. Because it just means that much to me dammit.

:tup:

Good job swammi :wacko: after getting off to a slow start week 1 I have been on a nice winning streak also

This is how I'm going to start off next week with a small $20 6-team parley

Parlay (6 Teams) 10/11/11 10:03 ET

bet 20.00 to win 800.00 Result: Pending

Bills(Buffalo)

Giants(NewYork) 10/16/11(13:05 ET)

Over 50.5

Browns(Cleveland)

Raiders(Oakland) 10/16/11(16:10 ET)

Raiders(Oakland) -5.5

Colts(Indianapolis)

Bengals(Cincinnati) 10/16/11(13:05 ET)

Colts(Indianapolis) +7