[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lovin LeSean

SecondString

SHADY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

down 20 going in to sunday night, i got shady and he has miles austin. hoping to only be down by 10 going into monday with rivers for me and battle & novak for him. SYKE!! how bout up 15 instead of down, that game was amazing. i could not have planned it better. mad love for lesean.

Don't those guys get do-overs?

I mean, seriously Grits. We had a disagreement, but you've been stalking me for over two weeks now on virtually every post I make to throw in these sarcastic little barbs. What's the point, really? Can we move on? Hey, if I pizzed you off, or offended you in any way, you have my honest apology. I argued vehemently on the topic we discussed, and probably hung on too long. My bad. But really, all I want to do on here is come on here, enjoy the site, read the boards, and chime in sometimes with some of my own ideas & thoughts. Truce? I'm fairly new to the site, and I'll accept total blame for any hard feelings that came out of the heated discussion we had. I got a little hard-headed, no doubt. Can we move on?

Traded-up to get him in a 10-team PPR Dynasty league (3 years ago). My nephew played against him in grade school / Pop Warner and was at the rival HS in Harrisburg...they're casual acquaintances...and he'd been talking him up for years...and I said to him when I was doing the trade, "I'm thinking of moving up for Shady...is he worth it?" He says, "Do it, you won't regret it, trust me!" Of course, I'm also an Eagles fan (nephew is a Cowboys fan).

:tup:

Now, I have a roster of:

A Rodgers

Shady

A Foster

J Graham

Bowe

D Bryant

AJ Green

With;

S Johnson

Colston

G Little

Mendenhall

Starks

Won the league last year and am 8-0 this year! :wacko:

Edited by The Next Generation

I mean, seriously Grits. We had a disagreement, but you've been stalking me for over two weeks now on virtually every post I make to throw in these sarcastic little barbs. What's the point, really? Can we move on? Hey, if I pizzed you off, or offended you in any way, you have my honest apology. I argued vehemently on the topic we discussed, and probably hung on too long. My bad. But really, all I want to do on here is come on here, enjoy the site, read the boards, and chime in sometimes with some of my own ideas & thoughts. Truce? I'm fairly new to the site, and I'll accept total blame for any hard feelings that came out of the heated discussion we had. I got a little hard-headed, no doubt. Can we move on?

Classy post there. But I doubt it sinks in, Grits is one of those people that just can't seem to let things go. His little barbs were funny the first hundred times or so, now its just silly. What's worse is a few people continue to encourage him by acting like its funny. Was good to see a few vets step forward and tell him to give it a break.

Just ignore him, and eventually he'll find somebody else to bother.

Classy post there. But I doubt it sinks in, Grits is one of those people that just can't seem to let things go. His little barbs were funny the first hundred times or so, now its just silly. What's worse is a few people continue to encourage him by acting like its funny. Was good to see a few vets step forward and tell him to give it a break.

Just ignore him, and eventually he'll find somebody else to bother.

:wacko:

Grits is a very respected Huddler here. So he's ribbing the newb..so what. Happens every year. He showed some skin and I"m sure Grits will back off. But to publicly go after a long standing member is a newb move. Good luck to ya.

:wacko:

Grits is a very respected Huddler here. So he's ribbing the newb..so what. Happens every year. He showed some skin and I"m sure Grits will back off. But to publicly go after a long standing member is a newb move. Good luck to ya.

Whatever, I give respect to people who earn it. Not just because people have been on some internet forum longer than I have.

Whatever, I give respect to people who earn it. Not just because people have been on some internet forum longer than I have.

Good for you. When you come onto a site...a site as respected as The Huddle, you tend to give tenured posters some respect. You have chosen not to do so....good luck to ya.

Good for you. When you come onto a site...a site as respected as The Huddle, you tend to give tenured posters some respect. You have chosen not to do so....good luck to ya.

Listen, I'm not looking to pick a fight with anybody. I've followed this site for a long time (several years) before posting, so I know many of the vets by reputation. As others have said the "do-over" bit is getting old, and all it does is clutter up the threads. But I suppose its ok for them to say it because they are not newbs like me.

I thought I graduated high school a few decades ago. :wacko:

Listen, I'm not looking to pick a fight with anybody. I've followed this site for a long time (several years) before posting, so I know many of the vets by reputation. As others have said the "do-over" bit is getting old, and all it does is clutter up the threads. But I suppose its ok for them to say it because they are not newbs like me.

I thought I graduated high school a few decades ago. :wacko:

Agreed that the "do-over" has been played out. But it will be fun to see it pop up from time to time like our resident guru "Pick the players that score the most points". Don't really care one way or another.....careful of who you call out is all I'm saying. If you got the game to back it up, great for you. From what I've read, that isn't the case. Up your game brother.

:wacko: I'm busting SecondString's chops because the whole idea of a do-over on a transaction is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard here at the Huddle ... and despite the hugh response from all the Huddlers saying how inane the whole idea of a do-over was, SecondString remained steadfast in his belief that a do-over was justified. He still believes that the do-over should have been allowed but has agreed to disagree. So I'll probably bust his chops on it ... probably forever.