[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions Are in the Playoffs!

Egret

7-0 and have beaten 4 playoff teams in their building this season. The NFC east winner will have 7 L's and be an average team at best. That's all I have to say.

Again playing the NFC east winner is a MUCH MUCH easier game then playing at NO where they have already beaten maybe 4 playoff teams and haven't lost (although I think they may lose this Sunday if they rest Brees and the starters).

You are getting into a debate of how much of a chance you would give the Falcons or Lions to win at NO versus how much of a chance they would have to win at NYG/Dall. Who cares is my opinion. Let's just say NO would be a large fav against either. I would say at least a TD.

The discussion to me is where would you rather play? At NYG/Dall or at NO. I'd say by miles I much rather play at NYG/Dall. To me that would almost be a pick em game.

That is all that matters I think. Not a debate on whether I think the Lions/Falcons would have a 10-15% chance to win there while you I guess think they would have a much better chance than that to win.

If you thought the chances were that similar then you should root for your Falcons to play the Saints and get revenge for two regular season L's.

Funny thing is I think we pretty much agree on everything except you think winning at NO will be much easier than I do. I am guessing based on your comments that you think tossup game or slight edge NO. I think clear edge NO. That is the only place we differ. But we both agree we rather play the NYG/Dall winner.

Edited by giantsfan