[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is your version of what happened to Chris Johnson?

Gut Crusher

"I think the 2010 season is more in line with what the expectation should be, although I think most tend to look at his best case scenario as their expectation."

I think this is a best case going forward unless their O-line significantly improves and CJ gets a heart transplant.

BTW...In 2010 - Chris Johnson had eight games under 67 yards rushing and 11 games with three or fewer catches. He had fewer than 25 yards receiving in 14 of games (44 recepts for 245 yards). He also had seven games where he did not score a TD rushing or receiving.

He did have eight games where he rushed for 110 yards or more and three two TD games. In 2010, Chris racked up nearly 1,000 of his 1,364 rushing yards over these eight games (96% of his rush production over an eight game span – he seemingly took the other eight games off).

Edited by SpinalTapp

The gave the meathead millions. That's like giving a pig a pancake.

Or giving a moose a muffin. Or a mouse a cookie.

i think Johnson still has alot in the tank. what we see here is a physically gifted player who is mentally fragile and needs to feel comfortable and confident to produce at a high level. i believe getting into camp early will go a long way towards that end. this player is niether lazy nor self-entitled, in fact i find him to be quite prideful....-and when in the right frame of mind one of the most dangerous men on the gridiron.