[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith's Knee?

captain77

He missed practice on monday im assuming its because of his knee and not from cramps on Sunday.

If that's your gut feeling then don't make that trade. Not sure what you're looking for here. If he hurt the knee worse, it's not public knowledge. But he came back in the game and played.

again, he is a veteran and has a game Thursday. They're probably just giving him rest.

I don't know, even vets like him need practice to know how o run a route. I'm betting he'll be the third or fourth option for Carolina the rest of the season.

Third or fourth option behind who? Lafell? Olsen? Who?

Thanks for all the input!!!!

he was being sarcastic. Your taking a slight injury and making it a big deal for some reason. If he was able to finish the game on Sunday I'm pretty sure he'll play on Thursday. Steve Smith is one of the toughest receivers in the NFL.

he was being sarcastic. Your taking a slight injury and making it a big deal for some reason. If he was able to finish the game on Sunday I'm pretty sure he'll play on Thursday. Steve Smith is one of the toughest receivers in the NFL.

And people say I have a hard time with sarcasm. :rofl:

There's a time and place for sarcasm and a fantasy football advice message board is not one of them! :)

You didn't post in the advice forum, you posted in the main (NFL Fantasy Football) forum.

And trust me, this forum is full of sarcasm, innuendo, juvenille pranks, cute nick names, and a language all its own (hugh, ghey, etc.).

Don't take the posts or yourself to seriously. Great bunch of folks mostly, and a lot of great information and discussion.

My post was sarcasm as well! What should we take seriously if not fantasy? reality? Nah! :)

Yeah, noticed the smiley after I posted. Was just trying to help you out.

I take fantasy and many things too seriously. I'm going to "stroke out" one of these days as my boss says.