[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best looking players from preseason (games I saw)

dougsul

Just from seeing a bunch of games. I know its preseason, but it helped me pick Albert Morris last year in the 13th round.

Good players but also looked good.

RB R Bush M Forte D Wilson

Wr D Bowe A Brown

Sleeper pick K Thompkins Ne looker really good

Any thoughts from games may have missed.

Just from seeing a bunch of games. I know its preseason, but it helped me pick Albert Morris last year in the 13th round.

Wr D Bowe A Brown

Same guys as you. But I would add Jordan Cameron and Alshon Jeffery.

I was just going to post Alshon Jeffery and Finley.. Not gonna reach, but if they fall to me I'll be super happy!! Another one who looked (at least yesterday) like the player of 2011 and not last year is Ryan Matthews.

Agreed, up until he returned to 2012 form and let a ball squirt out of his hand at the end zone. It came out so fast that...well I've already said it in another thread. Thankfully Arizona tried the lateral one too many times and coughed it up, resulting in a SD TD :lol:

Wr D Bowe A Brown

Albert Morris...hmmm...

Only if lynch gets hurt

I don't know about that. He's facing some possible legal issues, is 28 years old and has 2 consecutive years of a pretty heavy workload. Not saying Michael is going to burn it up next year, but if he's given a chance with Lynch possibly out a few games, his workload could increase and the Hawks could not resign Lynch when he's a FA in '16. My bet is Michael is fantasy-relevant before then, though.