[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have changed my starting roster a dozen time this week

MustOfBeenDrunk

If this was a non-must win game I would of set my line up and left it

Now that we are here in week 15 the pressure is on & I can't make my mind up at all

I set my line up then start 2nd guessing , over analyzing myself ,, why ?

Been in this situation the last 10 years in this league , made it to the SB 4 of those times winning 3

I don't recall it being this difficult setting my roster , maybe because I had a solid player at each position and this year I been playing match ups except for at QB

or it was this difficult and being that I won I thought in hind sight it wasn't

How about the rest of you , with all the injuries depleting roster are you guys second guessing yourselves with which replacement players to roll with ?

I don't recall it being this difficult setting my roster , maybe because I had a solid player at each position and this year I been playing match ups except for at QB

or it was this difficult and being that I won I thought in hind sight it wasn't

This is me. I rarely have that many tough decisions with my starting lineup, because my starters are generally my starters, and my depth is generally only there if I need it.

I don't understand how so many teams have so much depth to have these problems at this point of the season. For one thing, usually injuries or under-performers make my decisions easier, but if I have that much depth, I'm going to try to trade and upgrade somewhere, with the added bonus that I don't have that headache every week of deciding who to roll with.

It does still happen that way sometimes though... Best of luck, and try not to overthink it. That's usually when it backfires.

This is me. I rarely have that many tough decisions with my starting lineup, because my starters are generally my starters, and my depth is generally only there if I need it.

I don't understand how so many teams have so much depth to have these problems at this point of the season. For one thing, usually injuries or under-performers make my decisions easier, but if I have that much depth, I'm going to try to trade and upgrade somewhere, with the added bonus that I don't have that headache every week of deciding who to roll with.

It does still happen that way sometimes though... Best of luck, and try not to overthink it. That's usually when it backfires.

Problem with that is this is a dynasty and I'm not going to trade away a Fleener Or Hopkins to upgrade my lost of Foster to a RB3 that will be retiring next year or year after when instead I could take my chances with a Gerhart or Daniel Thomas

Injury actually helped me this week - I didn't have to do any hand-wringing over whether or not I should play Welker in a potential shoot-out over somebody else. The only position I'm wavering on is TE, but that's mainly because I don't typically like to play 2 guys from the same team (especially when that team is Cleveland... :brow: )

At this point in the year - and sometimes sooner - I think we all do this. There's nothing worse than getting booted out of the playoffs when you've got that guy on your bench that would've gotten you the win. It's happened to all of us and we all remember it and want to do anything we can to avoid it again. Just gotta trust your gut and roll with it.

At this point in the year - and sometimes sooner - I think we all do this. There's nothing worse than getting booted out of the playoffs when you've got that guy on your bench that would've gotten you the win. It's happened to all of us and we all remember it and want to do anything we can to avoid it again. Just gotta trust your gut and roll with it.

Particularly if you lose a very close matchup. Then all your wrong starts haunt you all offseason.

I hate that and agree with DOG, I've tried to trade when that happens. For me it was at kicker (don't laugh) with both Crosby and Hauschka. I traded Hauschka (before Rodgers went down, which has hurt Crosby some) for Ivory to help out my RB.

That is my only other slot where I have trouble because my RB are just not very good. But have rolled with Chris Johnson and Sproles most weeks, with Ivory or another mixed in when needed.

Don't over think it, try to pick the best and just let it go. Otherwise after this weeks game (if you lose) you'll be kicking yourself for making too many changes.

It seems that every time I 2nd guess myself it usually ends up badly. So other than an injury or act of God, I've been trying not to tinker with my lineup on Sunday.

+1 I know I posted this before, but when DEN played KC I was going to bench Rivers (Dalton my backup was on BYE). I was going to pick up Glennon and play him, seemed like a good move. Then I didn't get to it in time, when I went to make the change (had to get Glennon off FA pool) it was too late to do it. I won the game, had I made the move I would have lost (and would have been a lower playoff seed).

+1 I know I posted this before, but when DEN played KC I was going to bench Rivers (Dalton my backup was on BYE). I was going to pick up Glennon and play him, seemed like a good move. Then I didn't get to it in time, when I went to make the change (had to get Glennon off FA pool) it was too late to do it. I won the game, had I made the move I would have lost (and would have been a lower playoff seed).

Huh ,, when DEN played KC I was going to bench Rivers

Hey I thought I was the drunk around here :shocking::shades:

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Huh ,, when DEN played KC I was going to bench Rivers

Hey I thought I was the drunk around here :shocking::shades:

Hey I told you I needed to have a beer or 6 yesterday, since I only had 2 shots of bourbon last night I started drinking early today :brew:

Just had DEN on the brain after last night, I meant when SD played KC.

Same here. My RBs are good, but QB is a crapshoot (been riding McCown lately and Cutler scares the crap out of me), and my WRs are also hit or miss (leaning Cooper but thinking Patterson). Kicker's been iffy (Carpenter??) and afetr losing Gronk, TE's a crapshoot (Pitta?). I've changed my lineup 5 times so far...

Yep its times like this I wish I was playing in leagues like BOTH Extraordinary Drafters where your line up is set after the games have been played , of course that doesn't do you any good when you have no PK and (4) RB's from the same team and only one is named Gore , man I'm embarrassed of that draft this year :crybaby:

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Yep its times like this I wish I was playing in leagues like BOTH Extraordinary Drafters where your line up is set after the games have been played , of course that doesn't do you any good when you have no PK and (4) RB's from the same team and only one is named Gore , man I'm embarrassed of that draft this year :crybaby:

Oh wait that is not a BOTH league , just several from here are in it