[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week 16 NYG Wr's? nicks, randle, jernigan...any value?

Adonis2013

in some deeper leagues and also some leagues where my wr3 are guys like cooper,douglas,bowe....

nicks is still probably owned in most leagues ..randle looks to have been dropped in most...and jernigan is kinda the next man up..any thoughts on week 16 matchup for these guys

i know the popular smart answer is going to be to avoid every giant lol

I'm rolling with randle over fitz in my championship game. with cruz out, this is the first game randle will see every snap and he's the future, so I think/hope he'll see a lot of targets and should be able to take advantage against a crappy lions secondary in the dome.

Edited by brg88tx

As a Giants fan, I am holding Randle in my Dynasty league. But for this week, I am not starting him. I just don't trust Eli and can't see him turning it around now. But next year, I am very excited for the prospect of Randle as an every down WR.

in some deeper leagues and also some leagues where my wr3 are guys like cooper,douglas,bowe....

nicks is still probably owned in most leagues ..randle looks to have been dropped in most...and jernigan is kinda the next man up..any thoughts on week 16 matchup for these guys

i know the popular smart answer is going to be to avoid every giant lol

How in the heck do you guys have WR's like this as a WR3 , especially in deep leagues ,are all the teams RB & QB heavy ?

man I would love to have any of them as my WR3 instead I'm stuck with players like Nate Washington as my best option and I had to trade away a 2014 3rd round pick for him !!

Unless your idea of a deep league is only 12 teams ?

How in the heck do you guys have WR's like this as a WR3 , especially in deep leagues ,are all the teams RB & QB heavy ?

man I would love to have any of them as my WR3 instead I'm stuck with players like Nate Washington as my best option and I had to trade away a 2014 3rd round pick for him !!

not sure if the way i typed it reads weird or u just got all excited to try and make fun of someone before reading the whole sentence....but what i meant to say was in some deeper leagues AND some leagues (meaning different,not deeper leagues) where my wr3 are guys like douglas,cooper,bowe......u cant just make certain words bold to make the sentence read the way you want it to my friend =)

i hear what you are saying about the wr3 in deep leagues though...i lucked out sorta drafting cord patterson and kendall wright in just about every 14+ team league i did but there typical wr3s looking at rosters are guys like cole beasley, deandre hopkins,rishad mathews,vincent brown, etc.......any wr that catches a touchdown or has more than 4 catches in a game seems to get gobbled up lol

i hear what you are saying about the wr3 in deep leagues though...i lucked out sorta drafting cord patterson and kendall wright in just about every 14+ team league i did but there typical wr3s looking at rosters are guys like cole beasley, deandre hopkins,rishad mathews,vincent brown, etc.......any wr that catches a touchdown or has more than 4 catches in a game seems to get gobbled up lol

Yep I'm starting both Nate Washington & Cotchery this week as my WR2 & WR3 ( Dez is my WR1) waivers were locked a LONG time ago & all young WR's that may turn into something were taken up by teams out of the playoff picture , my only hope to win the SB this week is if Peyton & Lynch put up hugh numbers or if Dennis Johnson goes off and gets me 20pts

My team with Electric Relish in the FFPC has Marshall, Fitzgerald, Gordon, Jeffery, Douglas, Crabtree andNicks as our WR's...cost us a championship we sat Jeffery his 49 pt week.

My team with Electric Relish in the FFPC has Marshall, Fitzgerald, Gordon, Jeffery, Douglas, Crabtree andNicks as our WR's...cost us a championship we sat Jeffery his 49 pt week.

Cut it out , quit it , stop it even ,, I'll bite how many teams ??