[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Rankings

fitzkek

This year the NFL draft was held two weeks later and that meant the time needed to do all the writeups just wasn't there since I spend at least a full month on it. So I went through and did all the projections and rankings for now and will be completely reviewing every team and every player all over again for their writeup and possible changes to rankings/projections depending on what may have changed. My intention is certainly to have them all done prior to August and likely sometime in July so I can make sure to take into account all the OTA's and rookie camps and so on prior to the preseason starting and training camps opening in the last week of July. I would imagine it will be early July or so. Nothing much happens at all in July until camps open towards the end.

I think I can end up with even better rankings (as if that was possible) this way because I am going to be going through my entire research and analysis process TWICE prior to camps opening.

Yeah, I posted a few of the initial rounds from the Index draft here. They had their draft about 2 weeks or more later than usual as well.