[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronk starting week 1...

irish

One target that I saw - and there may have been a penalty on that play... while I have not been really watching Gronk closely, my guess is that he has been in on ~60% of the NEP plays. Also, MIN has had some fairly reasonable time of possession.

Edited by ts

• 3 weeks later...

A little more Gronk tonight, let's get that playing time increased. Just waiting for that 7-8 catch 120 yard 2 TD performance...

• Like 2

I need Gronk to talk me out of considering Donnell over him next week....

And he needs to do it in one of the toughest places to play in the NFL.

Finally, the week I've been waiting for. Gronk, you my nig!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll admit I was wrong... sorta, about Gronk. He's been good at home, but is still #8 in a TE heavy league. He won't hold up IMO... trade him now.

Glad I didn't trade him! 9 rec for 149 yards and 3 TDs!!!! You can remove the sorta from your statement any time you're ready.

[/color][/size][/font]

If this is supposed to be funny...it isn't

Oh it's funny, you just need a sense of humor. They're on sale this week at Walmart, as is fantasy knowledge.

Edited by irish

Glad I didn't trade him! 9 rec for 149 yards and 3 TDs!!!! You can remove the sorta from your statement any time you're ready.

Captain obvious chimes in weeks later to claim his most prolific insight sees all. Let’s all applaud Irish for being the most insightful fantasy football mastermind on the planet… it’s what he desperately seeks. Hindsight is always 20/20, but looking back it’s still a bit fuzzy.

Captain obvious chimes in weeks later to claim his most prolific insight sees all. Let’s all applaud Irish for being the most insightful fantasy football mastermind on the planet… it’s what he desperately seeks. Hindsight is always 20/20, but looking back it’s still a bit fuzzy.

Riiight. That's a graceful way to approach it, claim I didn't like Gronk all along. Smooth. There are no masterminds in this game and I certainly seek nothing from you. I just like busting your chops for suggesting that people not even waste a draft pick on Gronk. Silly, just silly. Your hindsight on him is now 20/20, mine just happened to be 20/20 during the summer. Nothing fuzzy for me about that. You were not sorta wrong, you were dead wrong.